✼haechan

member » boyfriend!haechan x gn!reader

genre » angst, fluff?

word count » 0.3k

warnings » toxic relationship

a/n » u should probably check out heart signal... lol.... :P

please leave your requests in the comments!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

you push his hands from you aggressively, "don't touch me!" you shriek, haechan flinching at the sound of your voice.

"stop it! what's wrong with you?" he fights back, holding your arm, halting you from moving away from him.

you clench your fists angrily, "who is she? why were you out with someone else? do you not love me anymore? is that it? have you been seeing someone else?" you bombard with him questions.

haechan lets out an aspirated sigh. god, sometimes he wishes you don't overthink so much. "she's just a friend, y/n, i've told you a countless of times."

"are you cheating on me, haechan?" you started tearing up at the thought of your boyfriend with some other girl that was not you.

"god, why are you doing this?" he asks you, "why do you always overthink? this happens every single time i go out with my friends!"

he was tired of having to deal with your yelling every day, but he can never leave you. never, not when he loves you so damn much. what would he do without you?

a sob leaves you, "you don't even kiss me in public anymore!" your lips pout unconsciously, "we should just break up, haechan."

he throws his head back. there you go again. breaking up with him as if the both of you won't end up in each other arms..

"we both know that won't happen, y/n," he scoffs, "why won't you believe me every time i fell in love with you! not them!"

you roll your eyes, wiping the stray tears away, "it's hard to believe when you don't treat like you love me,"

haechan glares at your figure. he had to take a deep breathe to calm himself down, or else he would say things that would only worsen the situation.

"look, it's late," he whispers, his hands carefully landing on your shoulders. thankfully, you don't push him away. "why don't we go to sleep, yeah? we'll talk about this tomorrow,"

this was the only way the both of you would stop arguing- avoiding it until it comes up again, and repeat.

your head slowly tilted up to look up at haechan, "will you be sleeping next to me?"

he nods, pressing his cold lips on your forehead slowly, "of course, baby," he mumbles, "let's go,"