✼haechan

member » bestfriend!haechan x gn!reader

summary » where your best friend starts to fall for you

genre » fluff!

word count » 2.5k

a/n » this one of my old old old works, and i might have used the word 'blush' or the term of the cheeks turning red, so i don't think this is suitable for poc readers (i'm poc myself, but im aware that not everyone is comfortable with that term)

please leave your requests in the comments!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

[11:36 PM] movie night

"No, Hyuck! Geez!" you groaned, your hand pressing onto his shoulder brutally as you reached up to snatch the remote control from Donghyuck's grip.

He winced when you pinched his shoulder, settling down on the couch then stuck his tongue out at you in a teasing manner. You crossed your arms with a pout, looking away from your best friend.

"Are you being pouty, right now?" he asks, taking a look at you before a burst of loud laughter left his lips. "it's my turn to choose the movie though," he says, pressing onto the buttons on the remote to turn on the same movie the both of you have watched millions of times.

"I don't want to watch To All The Boys I've Loved Before for the 50th time," you grumbled him, scooting further away from the boy sulkily.

He stops pressing the buttons on the remote, "well, what do you want to watch then?" he asks you staring right at you, while you didn't spare him a single glance.

You raised your eyebrows at him in confirmation, he only nodded positively. "A new movie just came out and I wanna watch it with you."

He chuckled, "with me?"

You nodded, "it's an action movie."

He pretended to puke, then looks at you with a disgusted look, "I only watch rom-com, dummy. How could you not know that? You're my best friend."

You rolled your eyes at his statement, "the only rom-com you watch is To All The Boys I've Loved Before."

He scowled at you and threw the remote at your direction, hitting you softly on the thigh. "Fine."

You could only grin in satisfaction as you turned on the action movie you have been dying to watch. Once the movie started playing, you shifted closer to Donghyuck and laid your head comfortably on his lap.

[6: 43PM] he helps you find clothes

"Wait- I don't think I look good in this," you say from inside the room.

You were told a few days ago that your brother was getting married, so you needed a new dress to wear to the wedding. You didn't hesitate to call your best friend for help, knowing he was the best at being completely honest.

You stared at your reflection in the mirror, a frowned plastered on your face. Donghyuck had picked a few dark blue dresses to match with the theme.

You finally tried on the last dress, the one Hyuck had been waiting for you to put on. It was something you have never worn before. It was just so- revealing.

There was a slit all the way up to the thigh, a V-neck in the middle that ended just right above your belly button. And, god- why was it so tight? It hugged your curves just right. You felt so naked.

Donghyuck rolls his eyes and replies, "I'll be the judge of that."

"But I look really bad in it," you say, turning to see your side view in the mirror, "I think dark blue doesn't suit me."