✼johnny

member » boyfriend!johnny x gn!reader

summary » the next morning with johnny

genre » fluff, tiny tiny bit suggestive

word count » 0.2k

please leave your requests in the comments!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

you rub your eyes, pulling yourself away from johnny's warm chest. stretching your arms past your head, a loud yawn leaving past your lips.

you didn't realise your boyfriend was awake until you heard snickers coming from beside you. you turn to glare at the boy laying with his arm under your neck.

you groan, hiding your face in his chest to avoid the sunlight shining through the window. "i'm so tired," you mumble, drawing circles on his chest.

"why? did i wear you out last night?" he teases, a smirk adorning his lips.

you hit his chest, snuggling further in his chest, "stooop," you whine, "you're annoying."

his laughter soon fades and comfortable silence fills the both of you. johnny would occasionally stroke your back, lulling you to sleep.

"last night," he starts, "i wasn't lying when i said that i loved you,"

you tensed in his arms when he said that.

last night when johnny was taking care of you, you had clearly heard the 3 words come out of his mouth. you pretended not to hear, and you assumed johnny had forgotten about it since he didn't mention about it at all.

"o-oh,"

"i'm not rushing you!" he quickly denies, "it's just, you've always felt like home and when i was taking care of you- it felt like i had to say it."

you hum.

"okay? so don't feel pressured if you don't wanna say it back-"

"i love you johnny suh," you tell him, pulling your fcae away from his body. your bright eyes staring at his, "i love you to the moon and back."