"Oh sheesh! You're making me flutter! This doesn't go for free of course! You're gonna have to let me date your butler in exchange!" Vladimir joked and voth vampires started laughing lightly while nudging each other.

Soon, the two had heard a car parking on her lot. Assuming that it must be Jessi. Rhian and Vladimir decided to leave and locked the dungeon. Making their way to the gates.

Indeed, Jessi finally arrived.

"Vladimir, this is Professor Jessi. She's a fire deity. Professor, this is my friend Vladimir!" Rhian introduced the two.

"Handsome! You go in first! I'll be right behind you!" Jessi said to Vladimir, gesturing the vampire to go in first.

Vladimir nudge at Rhian. Signalling that he'll be going inside and mouthing a good luck to her.

"You should leave now! I'll take it from here! If that boy dies out there, everything that happened will all be in vain. Protecting those girls inside will all be useless! Do you understand?!"

Jessi said in a very stern voice. She sounded very serious and Rhian was quite taken aback with how she spoke.

The vampire wasted no more time and she quickly dashed back to the forest.

+×+

"Blue?"

"Is that you?"

The said angel of death quickly whipped his head to his left hearing a very familiar voice.

It was quite dark because of the shade of the trees. So Blue couldn't really see very clearly.

Blue forced himself to sit up. Looking carefully to where he had heard the voice.

And that's when he noticed the strong shade of red that had stained the ground. Dragging towards a stromg and large tree.
And there he is. The boy they've been searching for hours.

Blue gasped taking in the boy's state. He stood up quickly, wincing at his own injury. But despite the pain, he ran towards Trevor and got a better look of what happened to him.

His breathing is very shallow. His entire body covered with blood. His left hand were clutched on his neck where it was still freshly bleeding continiously.
Blue would have been amused by seeing the sorcerer's purple eyes up close. But the way how it was flickering with a fading shade only add up to his worries.

"W-what happened to you? W-what can I do?" Blue asked in between his shaky breaths. Maintaining a safe distance from the boy.

Trevor weakly groaned. Tiredly and slowly lifting up his free arm towards Blue. Causing the angel a thousand of confusion.

"Y-you said... y-you're my o-only friend..." Trevor spoke in a very throaty and hoarse voice. Blood began pouring out of his mouth.

"Y-you heard us?" Blue asked as his voice cracked.

"Please... I'm tired... B-But I can't l-let this souls... w-wander around... T-take them..." the sorcerer pleaded and his eyes began shedding with whatever's left of his tears.

"No!!! H-how could you ask something like that from me!?" Blue yelled in a panic voice as he quickly crawled back far from Trevor.

Trevor dropped his arm weakly. Looking at Blue with tired and desperate eyes.

"What happened?! Who did this to you?!" Blue cried.

"It doesn't matter. I just want to rest now..." Trevor replied weakly.