Chapter 25

It's his hair and his eyes today

That just simply take me away

And the feeling that I am falling further in love

Makes me shiver but in a good way.

All the time I have sat and stared

As he thoughtfully thumbs through his hair

And he purses his lips, bats his eyes, and he plays with me

Sittin' there slacked-jaw and nothing to say

'Cause I love him with all that I am

And my voice shakes along with my hands

'Cause he's all that I see and he's all that I need

And I'm out of my league once again.

It's a masterful melody

When he calls out my name to me

As the world spins around him

He laughs, rolls his eyes

And I feel like I'm falling but it's no surprise

'Cause I love him with all that I am

And my voice shakes along with my hands

'Cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea

But I'd rather be here than on land

Yes, he's all that I see and he's all that I need

And I'm out my league once again.

As I was singing the song, I just keep getting glimpses of Ryan and the way he messes his hair all the time, the way he smells all the time, the way he keeps me safe, warm and dazzled by his presence, the way his lips feels on mine, the way he tilts his head when he's curious, the way he cares for me, the way he makes me fall for him every passing moment, the way he makes me feel home with him.

Yes, I felt home with him, which I've never felt anywhere with anyone. He's my home. Wherever he's with me, I'm home.

After I finished song, Ryan stood up and hugged me so tightly. "I told you, she's a good singer." Ryan said proudly to Niall. "I have to admit, you were right." He said back to Ryan.

Mr Morgan and Merlia went to their room and came back with gifts. "it's the best part!!" Hope said happily. Mr Morgan first gave a package to Niall, he opened it and saw a shiny silver flute.

He played it for a minute, it was beautiful. Freya was looking at Niall in such a dreamy way. "that's great, I wanted it for a long time but couldn't find one. Thanks mom and dad." He said in so much happiness.

Merlia was tearful a little because Niall called him 'mom'. She kissed him on the cheek. The next package was for Ryan I guess. He opened it and it was a PS4. "Hope spilled some water on your last one, right? It was her idea." Merlia said.

Hope nodded with guilt. "I absolutely love it, now I can return the one I've borrowed from a friend's brother." Ryan said smiling widely. The next package was given to Bryan, he ripped open it and there were new football shoes. He looked more than happy seeing them. "now I can beat Felicia."

He said happily. "What is this thing you all have for girls whose names start with F?" Merlia asked amused. "oh yes! Freya, Faith and now Felicia. Good work brothers." Hope said teasingly.

"They both have obviously copied me. As always." Niall said brushing his shoulder. Everyone laughed. Merlia handed a package to Hope, she opened it, it was a silver ring. It was beautiful. Another package was for Freya, a pair of silver earrings. Freya hugged both, Mr Morgan and Merlia.

They gave me the last package, I was a little taken aback. They had planned a gift for me as well. I was embarrassed, I hadn't got anything for them. "we are young, we don't gift to elders. It's a rule of Morgans. And you're the youngest apart from Hope. She's months younger than you." Ryan whispered to me.

I felt better. I opened the box and saw a silver chain. Just a chain with no pendant. I wore it, it was of normal size. Not too long.

I felt so good. "thanks a lot. I love it." I said controlling my emotions. Niall gave everyone presents. He gifted a scooty to Freya. She hesitated before but took it when Niall forced her.

Ryan gave me a silver pendant with an infinity sign. It was so beautiful.

Why everyone does wants me to cry out of happiness? I thought.

I wore the pendant with the chain. "beautiful" Ryan whispered to me. I blushed.

I took out the gift which I had planned for Ryan. He opened it and his expressions were so hard to read at that point. I had given him a crystal ball which contained a small figurine of Edward and Bella dancing on the prom night.

A quote from the book was engraved on the wood which was holding the ball. 'look after my heart, I've left it with you.'

He was staring at it. And suddenly he kissed me. A couple of seconds later he realized that his family was here too. We blushed so much and they all laughed.

We ate dinner together, had an amazing bonfire and then at about midnight went to our rooms. I was spending night in Ryan's room...I know, lucky me.