Chapter 4

I reached my dorm, everyone was there already. They all were sitting in lounge, I joined them. "what was that? Man!"

Zack asked a little surprised. "I don't know..." I said. Piper and Katie were eyeing me "oh please, you guys sparked pretty badly. It was magic, you both sang so beautifully, I am jealous. When I sing, I sound like a donkey crying."

Piper said faking jealous and we all laughed at her comment. William laughed the hardest and it was genuine. "no! Really guys I have no idea what just happened there, it was a shoc-"

I heard our main gate opening, I was sitting opposite the gate with my back to it. Katie, Piper, Zack and William's eyes widened in shock at whoever entered. I turned back and looked who had came and my eyes popped out in shock. He came here... with all his stuff.

Was he my new dorm mate? If he's my dorm mate he'll be living just a step away from me, we'll have to share bathroom. No, that's probably not possible, he must have lost his way and accidentally came here.

He came in and said "hi, I am your new dorm mate." He was talking to William in particular, it seems as if he hadn't notice Katie, Piper and me. I was almost hidden behind Zack. "hey! Welcome!"

William said cheerfully. "I'm Ryan Morgan." He said. Then he thumbs through his hair in a cute way. "yeah we know, I'm William Stanley and meet Pipes- I mean Piper Ingram, Katie Peterson, Zack Horan and you've already met Faith Solace."

He then noticed me but no sign of shock came over his pretty face, and smiled. "hi again" he said shyly.

Shy look really suits him

"hey again" I said calmly. "so where is my room?" he asked to no one in particular.

"Faith will show you" Katie said teasingly. "y-yeah sure" I started walking towards the stairs and he followed me, I opened the door of his room, it was exactly the same but with no bookshelf. Ryan put all his stuff aside and looked at everything sharply. "it doesn't matter now, its the only room left for you"

I said faking sad. He laughed. "well its 50% okay" he said in a way that made me feel like I was missing an inside joke.

"Where's your room... and everyone else's?" he asked as if he realised something and is embarrassed about it. "My room is one step away-"

he interrupted me "okay, okay, I got it." He suddenly looked happy. "Faith and Ryan? Are you guys done in the room?" I heard the double meaning in Katie's voice and I laughed, I saw Ryan blushing. He looked so cute. "we're almost done"

I said in the same tone. I realized I was never this open with someone.

Why? I was so comfortable, so easy with him?

I didn't understand the reason at all.
We went downstairs and Ryan sat with Zack, though there was space beside Ryan but I sat with Katie. I knew that I have to ignore him because there's something seriously wrong with him or I was going seriously crazy. We all talked about our past experiences. "let's play a game? What about truth or dare?"

I was not happy with the idea. Because I was not completely comfortable with them...I was a good liar though. But I unfortunately won't be able to escape dares.

Uhh!

"We'll go in turns, a girl, a guy, a girl and so on" William said. "I'll go first, truth!" Piper said excited. "So have you ever stolen something?" Katie asked thoughtfully.

"Yeah, I have stolen food a lot. My parents never allowed me to eat street food so I used to escape my parents' eye and used to go to the stalls and stole food and when my parents would ask where I was I simply used to say 'I got lost.'"

She ended innocently. Then Piper said "so Ryan? Truth or dare?" he was a little taken aback but replied "truth?" it sounded more like a question. "so are you a virgin?" his eyes widened and then he looked at me for a fraction of a second. Blood started reaching his neck. He was really shy.

"yes, I am a virgin" this time my eyes widened. "No way you haven't lost your V." Katie said stubbornly. "it's true. It's true. And to be honest-" He blushed even harder this time. "- I haven't even kissed anyone, like lip to lip" I was curious.

was he this shy that he is lying? Or if it's truth-it looks like truth though- then why? And definitely it won't be like no one hits on him, I mean just look at him!!

"May I ask, why?" I asked hesitantly, he hesitated only for a couple of seconds. "I never found someone with whom I would have shared that kind of bond in past." He said nervously as if his mind set will offend anyone.

"You don't look like someone with old traditions and thoughts." Zack said a little suspected. Before Ryan could speak William spoke up. "I trust you, but seriously you are for sure the only virgin in this room." Katie, Piper, Zack nodded in agreement.

"No, actually I am also a virgin and I have also never even kissed anyone." I said awkwardly because I thought I owe them this much honesty. Ryan was shocked- no he was surprised because he looked positive about the fact that he wasn't the only one.

He then noticed I was uncomfortable and smiled politely at me and all of a sudden I was calm.

What was he doing to me? He was totally messing with my system

"May I ask why?" Ryan asked hesitantly plus teasingly. "I am weird when it comes to love, relationship, crush, attraction and stuff. I can't admit my feelings to someone. It's really hard for me...I don't know why and I then expect that if I would develop that kind of bond with anyone they would think that I am some kind of crazy soul who is heartless and that's why I am virgin."

After I finished my speech I realized all this time I was only looking-staring in Ryan's eyes and vice versa. I looked away and shook my head to clear my head.

It was dinner time. We ordered food and ate. Zack and Katie went to there rooms, William and Piper went for a walk- there was definitely something cooking between them- I was happy for them.

Without even saying anything to Ryan, I hurried to my room. I don't know what his expressions were at my rudeness.

I had to avoid him...