𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩-𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨

Inumaki x NonBinary!Reader

JJK OG AU!

[thank you for 400,-or is it 500?-, reads!!]

⚠️SWEARING (is this even a tw anymore?-)⚠️

---

"Good morning my dear students!~" Hollered a teacher by the name of Gojo Satoru as he boisterously barged into the classroom. His snow white hair bouncing slightly with each step he took.

"Hah? What do you want weirdo?" Asked Maki, her glasses illuminating the light of her hazel-ish green eyes.

"Sensei? You're never this early what's going on??" Asked another student, Panda, whose hands were on his hips as he was sure there was something fishy about their teacher's excitement.

"Bonito flakes??[New student maybe??]" Spoke a cursed speech user, his eyes showcasing his doubt, Inumaki Toge knew he was most probably right.

"Well my dear students!~ We've got a new person joining us!!" Spoke Gojo, his eyes still covered by his blindfold, but expression still clear.

Inumaki sighed, he was right... But of course nobody understood him, not yet at least.

Maki sighed, "And...? What's their name? Their cursed technique? How they look? Anything?" She asked, very sure that Gojo must've forgotten this new student.

Panda and Inumaki both nodded their heads, agreeing with Maki. From past experiences, all of them knew that their teacher was extremely forgetful...

"Eh?- How could I possibly forget my own sibling?" Gojo said, his voice never wavering as he spoke in full confidence.

All the students stayed silent, "Huh?-" Two people voiced out, them being Maki and Panda. Inumaki on the other hand widened his eyes to show his surprise.

"Anyways~ You can come in y/n!~" Gojo said, well more like sang. 

All three students expectantly looked at the door, waiting for the epic reveal of their sensei's hidden sibling... Daunting questions filled their minds as they waited, time ticking in slow motion as...

Nobody came through the door...?

All three students knew what this meant, 'He forgot his own sibling...' All three of them thought, while sighing.

---

"Guys I've finally got them! Sorry, I had to make you kids wait...~" Gojo again sang. Maki's face contorted into that of pure anger, "I'll kill you, you hear me? Kill. You." Maki said, eyes dangerously narrowing.

They had, -after all-, been waiting for an hour or so. Maki's feet sprang onto the ground as she jumped onto the table, her weapon coming out of practically nowhere!

"Now, now... I wouldn't want my brother dying on me, would I?" Somebody had spoken, Maki looked around, unable to sense the other one's presence.

"Calm down." Spoke the unknown person, their eyes showing that of superiority. Maki couldn't help but put her weapon away, eyes widening out of fear and... Respect?-

Inumaki on the other hand, widened his eyes, to him this person seemed so incredibly ethereal, made out of perfection. Woah, wait, was he already falling in love with them? He wasn't even sure about who they were!

"Uhm... Salmon, tuna tuna?? Okaka? [What's your cursed technique?]" Inumaki spoke, trying to converse with said person. They stared at Inumaki, raising an eyebrow.

"Is this the cursed speech user, big-brother?" Y/n had asked, Gojo had simply nodded, "Yep, his name is Inumaki Toge!!" Gojo introduced.

Y/n nodded their head, as they smiled, "My cursed technique isn't the six eyes by the way unlike big-brother. I've got my own special technique! I'll show when we spar 'kay? It'll be a surprise!" They said, playfully winking at the cursed speech user.

In response the said cursed speech user widened his eyes. 

'She!- she understands me? 

---

"Inumaki-san... Those were good times, no?" Y/n said, a soft smile donning their graceful face. Inumaki crinkled his eyes, showing his smile to them as he nodded his head in response.

Y/n had chuckled, "And after all these years I still understood you..." They said, their face contorting into that of sheer pride, prideful as they had stuck to their promise with him. 

That they would never leave.

Until the day they died...

"I'm so sorry Toge-kun, I really hope to not leave you all alone and so soon. Take care of Aiko for us, hm?" Y/n had said, their eyes glossy from the amount of tears shed. 

Inumaki silently nodded "Salmon roe, dried bonito flakes... [You know I'd never abandon Aiko...]" He said, his eyes equally as glossy as the latter.

Both of them stared into each other's eyes, silent words were spoken. They had developed this speech over time. 

Inumaki leaned down to seal their fate, closing the gap between their lips. 

That day, Inumaki cried his heart out. 

---

"You were truly the first and only one, to have ever made me feel loved, y/n." He whispered into their ear, knowing that it would be the first and last time they'd ever hear a sentence out of the cursed-speech user's mouth. 

Y/n smiled "You're my sweetheart..." They said, their face shining underneath the light facing them as their eyes slowly closed and their body slowly remained still. 

Inumaki nodded, they looked equally as ethereal as the day he first met them. 

'And you, mine.

---

Enddd!!!

Hope you liked the book and enjoyed it!

Tell me your views and reviews about this oneshot, please.

Thank you!!!