𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝘾𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨

Yuuta x Reader

NO CURSES/SHAMANS AU!

[35 FUCKILNG THOUSAND AHSAJHJ]

---

Y/n hummed pleasantly as a packet of heart shaped candies reposed on the top of her desk. She wondered whether someone had misplaced the candies. 

She asked the class, to which everyone responded with shakes of their heads. She wondered once more about who would leave the candies before deciding to be slightly more devious and consume them herself.

She conscientiously felt the packet that was wrapped with a lot of care, her hands delicate in unwrapping the bow that connected the sweet packaging rather splendidly. She smiled when she realised her name was etched onto the golden coloured bow in pleasing calligraphy.

Her fingers untangled the package wrapped in warmed pinks that seemed to ethereally glow as she gently removed each wrap. She was calm and happy, flowers seemingly in bloom as her lips curve into a smile at the revealing of the candies. The candies too matching her mood as they shine a bright kindly yellow.

She chuckled as she lifted a candy in her hand, examining the tiny little thing that rested in the warmth of her palm, she smiled as an exclamation mark seemed to be placed on the top. 

Although funky she found the punctuation rather sporty and genuine, making it seem much more sweeter than it already was.

She then laughed as she amused herself with the taste of the candies, they were terrible. Incredibly sweet and slightly more powdery than she thought. She found it absolutely wholesome that someone made such a sweet thing and couldn't help but still feel grateful for the gift.

She closed her eyes as she tried not to openly grimace, not one to disrespect food. She opens them again, looking into the bag as she notices an assortment of random letters. That's when it hit her, a sentence! 

The person was trying to tell her something, she flushed in embarrassment at the thought of not noticing so and poured all the candies onto her table, rearranging it to form different sentences until she finally found the right one.

Wanna go on a date with me? Love, Yuuta(!)

So, thats where the exclamation mark was meant to go! She laughed to herself at the thought, gathering the heart candies into the pouch as she rushed into his classroom with a wide grin.

She slammed the door wide open as she nodded, "Yes!" She said, a wide grin adorning her face as she looked at him with the pouch in her hand.

---

✩BONUS✩

Yuuta - Oh!- uhm, y-you got the pouch! *already flustered*

Y/n *smiles widely* - It was so sweet!! I loved it!

Yuuta - I'm glad, it was Maki-san's idea...

Y/n *turns her head violently and runs to Maki, tackling her with a grin* - I knew you wanted us together!

Maki *scoffs but hugs her back* - I can't believe I have to be the one to get you guys together.

---

Enddd lmao-

Hope you liked the book and enjoyed it!

Tell me your views and reviews about this oneshot, please.

Thank you!!!

🎉 You've finished reading ❝ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇ ❞ 𝕁.𝕁.𝕂. 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤 🎉