𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘔𝘦 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘸... 𝘽 !𝙩𝙘𝙝.

Sukuna x Reader

NO CURSES/SHAMANS AU! 

[Itadori and Sukuna are just twins, Sukuna wanted to look different so he got tattoos. Bro wanted to be built diff‼️💯]

[ANYWAYS TYSM FOR 700 READS[?!?!], LETS CONTINUE TO GROW!!]

⚠️SWEARING⚠️

---

"Oi, y/n." Spoke a pink-ette, his red eyes glowing in the sunlight. 

Y/n just groaned, she had come back from her gym period and had found her boyfriend with yet another black eye.

"Sukuna, what did I say about fights?" Y/n asked, frowning as she inspected his eye, ignoring his call for her. 

Sukuna's eyebrow twitched "Shut up, it doesn't matter woman." He then paused as his lips were drawn into a thin line, "And I was calling you, so answer me." He said, his lips turned into a frown as his eyebrows furrowed.

Y/n chuckled meanly "And who are you? An alpha bad boy from tiktok?" She asked, smiling cruelly. 

Sukuna looked at her with confusion, "Huh?-" He asked, confusion etched in his voice.

She just shrugged, "You're too old and uncultured to know... Yuuji would get it." She said, sighing softly, pretending to not notice his jealous glare. 

Sukuna scoffed, "Whatever, why don't you marry him then." He said as he rolled his eyes. Y/n chuckled, "Now why would I do that, hm?" She said, her lips curled into a sweet smile as she lightly pinched his cheek.

Sukuna rolled his eyes and slightly chuckled, "You're an ass, y'know that?" He said, finally realising y/n was teasing him. 

Y/n nodded "So I've heard!" She responded still grinning.

---

Y/n had finally fixed his black eye and dusted her hands to show she was done. She huffed, "And... we're done!" She said, patting his cheek then giving it a swift but cheeky kiss.

Sukuna scoffed, glaring playfully at her as he spoke,

"Kiss me slow... bitch.

---

✩BONUS✩

Y/n = Call me a bitch again and Yuuji becomes my boyfriend.

Sukuna = Wha?- No way, woman, you're mine.

Y/n = Then don't call me a bitch. I'm a woman not a female dog.

Sukuna = Okay, okay! 

Y/n = Now, apologise.

Sukuna = What? Yeah, no.

Y/n *smirks* = Okay, dont. Yuuji!!~

Sukuna = Im extremely sorry, please forgive me.

Y/n *smiles evilly yet charmingly* = Hm... Alright, this time I'll forgive you.

---

Shitpost yet again lmao-

Sorry!

Hope you enjoyed it tho! See ya soon <3

Love ya lots!!!!!

Vote, comment and I hope you liked this chapter :D