Zuma just stared at the snowflakes in confusion as he tried grabbing them.

Dream had a faint chuckle as he looked down at zuma.
"It's snow zuma.." he looked at zuma all bundled up in warm clothing.

George carefully sat down on the snow, lowering zuma into the snow.
"Here..."

Zuma sat in the snow in confusion, faintly sinking in the substance.

Dream and George both had a small chuckle as they saw there child play.

Zuma was about to move but he ended up getting stuck in the snow falling face first into the white cold substance.

Dream and George ended up bursting into laughter... especially Dream-

"Aww- baby.." George chuckled as he picked up zuma, wiping the snow off his face.
"It's okay..." he nuzzled zuma, trying to Keep him warm.

Zuma just whined as he rubbed his face, it was cold... way too cold.

Dream was wheezing at this point.
"Oh my god-" he choked on his laugh..
"I should have filmed that!" He wiped the Tears of laughter out of his eyes.

George just rubbed zumas face, rubbing the remaining snow off him.
"Dream- dont be mean-" he had a small chuckle himself.. he had to admit- it was funny.

"He- he just completely fell into the snow!" Dream broke down wheezing again, arching his back a bit.

George rolled his eyes before kicking behind Dreams legs, causing him to slip backwards into the snow.

"FU-" Dream landed on his back quite aggressively as the snow made a small crunching noise.

George and zuma both stared laughing at the alpha on the ground.

"I hate you..." Dream growled as he stared up at George.
"That wasn't funny." He huffed.

George just giggled before he started walking.
"I love you too." He twirled his finger around zumas hair.
"And That was funny." He turned around.

Dream grumbled as he got out of the snow.
"I'm going to get you back for that." He scooped up a piece of snow.

"Sureee~" George chuckled as he had his back turned to dream, carefully holding zuma.

Dream made two soft snow balls.. one to hit George to get his attention and another to nail him in the face... he deserves it after that stunt.

Dream soon threw one of the snowballs. at George's back.. the snow ball softly hitting his back.

"HEY!" George turned around quickly.
"What was that for-" he was soon cut off as Dream threw another snowball-

But- it didn't exactly hit George-

The snowball hit zuma directly in the face softly.. snow covering his face.

"Oh shit-" dreams eyes widened as he stared at what he did.

George quickly looked down at zuma, seeing if he was hurt in anyway- if he was he was going to beat Dreams ass.

Zuma just blinked- it didn't hurt very much.. it was just- shock- and cold

His face was covered in snow..

Zuma eventually sneezed, snow flew off his face like a soft powder.

George quickly brushed off the snow.
"Dream! You dick!" He wiped most the snow off zumas face.

Dream just wheezed as he walked over.
"I didn't mean to hit zuma!" He laughed as he rested his hand on zumas cheek.
"Atleast I made it soft- or that would have ended horribly-"