Raabta

Mallika-

Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta
Kyun hai yeh kaise hai yeh tu bata
Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta

................................................................................................................................................................

The day Sumedh got in terms with the assumed fact that Mallika and him will never be a thing was also the day when Mallika had gone through a tornado of thoughts and confusion.

She was not sure what was happening to her, the words she had spoken to Sumedh, they were meant to convince her more than to be expressed to Sumedh.

She was confused, is Akshay someone who she really wants?
After all the regular fights, the unreasonable tantrums he throws at her, the arguments they have, is it really something she wants for some years ahead in her life, and maybe forever?

The answer in her heart scared her. She was not sure, she beleived that she was overthinking. Everything will be on terms with Akshay soon.

Right? she had questioned herself.

Keeping those innumerable questions far in a corner of her brain, Mallika did what she has become best at, ignoring emotional health and working on professional life..... and well finding a bit comfort and happiness from her coactor around.

Sumedh's pov

Today was the day we were supposed to film the first raas. The situation in the episode is not much different from what is happening with me in my real life .

Even though, Mallika and I cant be something in the future, i cant let that affect our friendship. I know she is going through a hard time in her relationship, she doesn't share it with me but i know by the look on her face, she stays a little alone and seems a little lost and sad. How badly i wish to not make her feel lonely, because she doesn't deserves that. But destiny has some other plans for us i guess, we are not meant to happen.

Its her and Akshay which are supposed to happen.

My unliking towards that fact about Akshay and Mallika doesn't make me any less of a genuine friend of hers. I know she needs me, even though she might not say it but she comes to set, expecting to be happy around us all and i try really hard to make that happen, by keeping the pranks on and the friendly banter between us remains to continue, I do this all just to make her feel homely and feel that she is not alone, i don't know when she needs to feel this, since she has now stopped sharing it with me, so i make the whole day on set fun so she can pick up her share of happiness whenever she feels lonely.

We were filming the sequence and it was going smoothly, since because we just had to dance, for which we were practicing for a few days now. I saw her standing in a corner, alone i thought she was having her anxious waves of the day, and well i couldn't stand that so i moved to her and gently took her hand, i dont know why i did that. But i guess it was my heart which was leading my movements now.

She came out of her trance and looked at me and passed a fake smile. I smiled at her lightly and asked her "Is everything okay?"

"Huh? haa haa everything's fine, i was just lost for moment there" she said, i knew she wont share with me, afterall i am just her coactor remember?

"You are hiding something again... and you wont tell me..." I said disappointingly and sighed atlast.

"Its not like that...." she sighed looking somewhere else and then again at me and said, "Its Akshay again, he doesn't get me, we're not talking again because of this silly reason and he says that...." she started telling me what the whole issue was but i stopped her in between.

Such is life ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें