Tum dena saath mera oh humnava

Sumedh's pov

I was returning home from set when on the beach near the sea shore i saw her. I saw Mallika. Well, I am not quite sure if it is her since, i had only seen the back of that certain someone from a distance but my instinct kept on repeating that its her. I told Prakash bhaiya to stop the car immediately and he did. I told him to wait here and he obliged . I got off the car and strated moving towards her.

I am swear if its not her, whoever that person is will think of me as a pervert. But my doubts turned into reality as teh distance between us kept on decreasing. She was wearing that same tshirt i had seen her wearing so many times byt yet, i was not sure.

Finally, i was just two steps away from her, when i called out her name ''Mallika?''

A few hours before....

Mallika's pov

I was feeling restless, panicky and anxious. I needed to calm down. I don't know why but this confusion of shall i quit the show or not has led me to having extreme anxiety. I needed to calm down. And the only thing which can do that right now, is the beach.

Yeah, I know it might sound really filmy and dramatic but, the beach really calms me. The waves crashing against the shore, the wind blowing, that aquatic smell of the water, it all helps me calm down. And plus,the thing that i get here in Umargaon beaches which is really appreciated is sweet and precious privacy. This whole village or city whatever, is occupied with beaches. And so here the beaches aren't crowded as they are back at Mumbai.

I told Mumma that i wanted to visit the beach one time befire we leave this evening, she objected first but then she let me go. I reached the beach through a car for which i had requested Chandan to arrange me one. I sent the driver back saying that i'll manage my return, i don't know why i said that i don't have any source to return back to the building but at the moment i really wanted to be alone. As soon as the driver left i almost ran to the beach which was at the side of the road.

Hash! I'm sure this is what the turtle in kungfu panda must be talking about 'Inner peace'

Finally, inner peace.

Taking a spot on the cold sand, i finally took out a sigh of relief. It was the last week of October, the weather had turned chilly. Enjoying the soft breeze and the cool sand beneath, it was time to sort my thoughts.

I don't know why, but i couldn't start thinking on that topic. The topic itself scared me. Its such a great opportunity but it also comes with a great responsibility which i am not sure if i will be able to handle it. But also, i shouldn't give up that's not something everyone has expected me to do. But Its not that easy Mallika you need to think wisely because if you once entered in this magical yet miserable world you won't be able to come out of it. But its not as bad as I am thinking, it'll bring me so many good things.... Ughhhhhh i am so damn frustrated! God dammit i am just a 17 year old yet immatured teenager and here, i have to take a decision that can change my life! This is so unfair! Why god why?!

The frustration was getting on my nerves. I needed to calm down. I really need someone to atleast help me figure this out. I looked at the sea infront of me. Its waves were gigantic at the middle of the ocean, but as they continued coming towards the shore, it all settled down. My feelings were facing something similar. But right now they were like the gigantic ones which are in the middle of the ocean. The only question i have left is, will these mixed feelings of mine be able to settle down just as the waves did when they met the shore?

I was continuing my gaze on the sea when i heard my name from a very known voice. A shiver ran down my spine. My eyes were on the verge of popping out of my head. I turned my neck around and it was him.

Such is life ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें