Guzaarish

Tu meri adhoori pyaas pyaas,
Tu aa gayi mann ko raas raas,
Ab to tu aa jaa paas paas,
Hai guzarish..

.....................................................................................................................................

The shooting continued for both of them, Sumedh and Mallika for a month. In a month many things had changed. The show was getting great response and the atmosphere on set had become really lively and happy. 

Sumedh still wondered what was wrong with Mallika. He badly wanted to help her out, but this time he had expected her to come to him. He didn't wanted to force her in to telling things to him. He believed that he had gained her little trust atleast till an extent over the span of time, that she can atleast tell him what is bothering her. Apart from this he always tried to make the atmosphere on set lively and happy indirectly, trying to make her feel light without her own knowledge. He had observed Mallika being friendly with him, bonding with him, but he tried to make it not a sumedh-mallika thing but a thing in which everyone are involved. By that, he tried to not get too close with her which might result into him thinking things which he had hardly stopped thinking about. He didn't wanted to fall in that trap again, because this time if he did, he wont be able to pull himself out again.

Mallika on the other hand always felt happy on set. She was still having ups and downs with Akshay, but now after a month of their show being launched she believed that their current relationship status was stable. They had stopped having fights, they spend quality time together and she is not much happy but she's content now. The shooting mostly kept her busy, which resulted into her spending most of the time of her day on set. Which resulted into disturbing Akshay.

Akshay had also been observing Mallika lately. She wasn't much involved with the people on set before, but now that is not the case. Mallika was now, the child of the set. That kind of child without whom, the set seems quiet. She had socialized with everyone and was being favored by everyone as well. Akshay was not disturbed about the fact that his girlfriend is being loved by her professsional colleauges but her certain involvement with her costar disturbed him. He was jealous? probably. possessive? definitely.  He wasn't much affected with Mallika and Sumedh being friends before, he thought they had cool friendship. He also never ever had a grudge against Sumedh, because Sumedh had always treated him well. Whether it being offering him tea whenever he visited the set or hanging out with him when Mallika was having her shots , shot. He was now more happy over the fact that Sumedh was seeing someone now. Not that he had a doubt for him, but he had a doubt for Mallika. 

He thought that Mallika have been chanting the 'Sumedh'mantra a lot lately. he was not even wrong completely but he was totally missing the fact that Mallika was actually not chanting the sumedh mantra, but instead trying to have a conversation with him and tell him about what happened with her through out the day of which Sumedh happened to be a part of. He was missing on the fact that she equally liked him and was his girlfriend not Sumedh's. He didn't knew that the little fights they had were affecting Mallika that she had to go out in need of help, to the only person she knew more well than anyone else who can be physically available infront of her. Obviously she had her bestfriends in Jammu, she missed them badly, she shared her feelings with them too but Being available on call and being available infront of you Are two different things.

 And also, Mallika felt that Sumedh is no less than one of her bestfriends. Well, not bestfriend, but comfort person as she liked to call him that, not directly, but inside her brain and probably heart?

Akshay was going through misunderstandings and had started overthinking about Mallika. The other thing which was the reason behind their fights was them not being able to give eachother much time. Mallika used to be busy on set and Akshay was busy in giving auditions or sometimes modeling for some small scale business. So that was the reason behind the couple having fights. It was like that for the whole month of October but never did Mallika let that come in between her work. She tried to give her shots, learn things from the other professional and experienced actors present on set. Yeah she might have been a little lost sometimes, which was merely noticiable by anyone but one person, because she was very good at hiding. She always tried to push the things about her personal life, beyond the boundaries of the set, and tried to be as happy and lively on set as she really is. She had started to let go things which used to hurt her in the fights she had wit Akshay and Akshay had also tried to make her happy and be a good boyfriend, and atleast he had been successful in doing that since a week, hence their relationship status at that moment was stable. That was all which was going on with #Akshika