Ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si

Being informed to collect the Umargaon Apartment keys, Mallika was on her way to the Swastik Production House's office.

After the scandal (as she wouldn't agree to consider the incident that happened with her the night before to be any less than a scandal) she was praying all her God's to not have an encounter with the one and only Sumedh Mudgalkar.

Not that they would talk for hours and hours and he would pull her leg without stopping and making her embarass again and again; even though there's no possibility of any of those things to happen Mallika was kinda embarrassed or moreover shy.

What if he asked her why was she stalking him? What if he thought she was highly unprofessional? What if he thought she is not serious about her work?
The trail of Whaf if's continued to interrogate in her mind, she reached her designated place.

She entered the office gave her identity and asked the receptionist named Shaila from where she could collect her keys?.

She directed her towards one of the rooms and Mallika thanked her. She had only taken two steps forward when she turned around and asked ''Hey, umm Shailaji kya Sumedh aake apni keys le gaye?'' She couldn't resist herself from asking.

''Kal ka toh pata nahi kyuki kal mera day off tha but aaj abhi tak toh nahi aye maybe aajae. Aapko koi kaam tha unse? Aap mujhe bata dijiye mein unhe bata dungi'' Shaila replied politely

''Nahi nahi nahi!'' Mallika said though she didn't wanted to reply in such a manner which caused Shaila to widen her eyes for a moment .

''Umm sorry, i meant ki main unhi se directly baat karlungi thanks'' said Mallika turning around and heading straight towards the room she was sipposed to go to.

There was one of the office members she supposed sitting on a office table with two seats infront of him.

''Hi, i'm Mallika aka Radha i am here to collect the keys'' said Mallika politely

''Oh, yes mam please have a seat air aap apno identification documents de dijiye'' said the man

''Okay'' she removed all the documents they were supposed to bring for collection of keys and handled them to him.

He took them verified them amd asked her to fill up a form ; some basic formalities one needs to fulfill.

She filled up the form and signing her signature at last the gentleman gave her the keys.

She was keepimg her documents back into her bag when she heard the opening of the door behind her followed by footsteps approaching towards the same counter she was at.

From the corner of her eyes she saw the chair besides her gliding backwards and a man with curly hair and the same hazel eyes being sat on the chair.

Mallika's pov
When i heard the door opening behind me i thought it mist be another office guy or rather i was pre-occupied by packing my stuff. I just wanted to leave the place before he could arrive. I dont know why was i so tense. I mean i was just surfing on my social media. Okay surfing for searching him and stalking him on social media. But hey! Stalking is No Crime. Everyone does that. I was just curious to know how the man i will be working with for some months or hopefully years is! Okay Mallika calm down. Behave. Although You haven't done anything wrong just pack your stuff and get the hell out of this place before he approaches you. Well that's least possible then too Leave!

Mallika started packing her stuff. For a moment her brown orbs couldn't resist but look into his hazel green ones. The same eyes were looking at her. Only that he was not looking all shy and weird.