Yeh Chaand sa Roshan Chehera

A new day arived. A new day with new dreams, new hopes, new wishes and new beginnings.

The Sun was shining brightly in the humid aired Mumbai Climate.

In one such apartment a boy with Curly Hair, hazel brown eyes, handsome features and a fit physique was getting ready for his audition. He was our very beloved Sumedh Mudgalkar.

Sumedh's pov

I got a call last night from my manager informing me that there is a new serial in making by the very famous Swastik Production. The Production house has a huge name in the daily soap industry.  If i got a role in the serial it will be a great opportunity and will definitely be beneficial for my acting career.

I asked about the serial and got to know that it is going to be on the Supreme personality of God non another than loved by all from kids to elders our very beloved 'Krishn'
But it was not only about The life of Lord Krishna but it was going to about the immortal lovestory of 'Radha' and 'Krishn'.

There was a negative role available of Ayan in the show and i agreed to do the audition I might as well have a chance in the show if the directors and producers might have seen my performance of a negative role in the previous mythological serial i worked in.

I was definitely nervous but i had convinced myself that even though i dont get the part its okay.

Life hasn't been that easy for me always. It has shown me some bright days but it has made me go through some dark days as well.

The feild of Acting holds one secret but not so secret sort of rule 'DO NOT EXPECT BUT GIVE YOUR BEST'

I drove towards the office in my little car of Swastik Production the destination where the auditions were going to be held.

I was dressed up casually. I have done quite some shows and dance shows in this industry so i can say i have achieved a little experience and fame in the acting feild. 

I entered inside their office and asked the receptionist where the auditions where held. She guided me the way. I reached there and took my audition script for the role of Ayan the son of the most well known Priest of Barsana and started preparing.

A girl of about 18 years entered the Swastik Production's office with her mother. She looked quite tensed and hell nervous. She was pretty, not much heighted but had the heavenly innocent  features. She was quite petite and well looked as if she was on verge of crying.

''Mikku, dont stress. You can do it.'' Said the girl's mother

''But Maa....'' Mallika tried to reason but her mother interrupted. Her mother enquired about the whereabouts of the audition and took Mallika to the room where the auditions were going to be held. After settling her daughter she left informing Mallika to call her as soon as her auditions were over.

Mallika gathered some courage and tried to beat her anxiety. She as well took the script of Radha that was to be prepared for the auditions and sat on one of the sofas situated there.

She looked around herself. She could find some known faces she had seen before either on one of the similar audition places or on big tv screen.

She was looking around when her eyes stopped at a certain someone's face. She felt as if she knew that person. She finally guessed it.

Mallika's pov

During my early age i had discovered my interest in acting. I told my mom that i wanted to perceive acting and without any doubts my mother supported me and took each and every initiative to fulfil my dream. My father passed away when i was very young. After that my mother took an oath to never ever make me feel incomplete.