🌷Part-14🌷

Anika try to think about the future plans to ruin Oboroi's but her chain of thoughts was broken by her car's horn which blows by Shivaay to get her attention.
S: Anika...come
A: Hmm...
Anika comes and sits in the passenger seat next to Shivaay in her car....and ask about Om.
A: Where is Om?
S: Om has gone to the temple to arrange our marriage now.
S: Today you and me will get married in the temple and Tomorrow, we will do our court marriage also and after that we will go to my Own House, my Mom will be very happy to see you.
A:Does your mother know about me and our relationship?
S: Nobody knows except Om...but Tomorrow,
Sabko pata chal jayega....
YOU ARE MY WIFE, YOU ARE MINE.
S: Anika, .....Ek baat puchu?
A: Hmmm...pucho...
S: Anika, tum Dil se mujhse Shaadi karna chahati hona???...I don't want to put our marriage on you forcefully.
A: Nobody can force me to do anything....So don't worry.
S: Thank You Anika and I love you.
A: Me too....(and smirk).
S: Anika Chale???
A: Kya Hum yehi Dress pahenke Shaadi karenge???
S: Nehi...nehi...Abhi Shopping Mall jake dress leke, Ghar jayenge aur dress up karke Mandir jayenge....
A: Okay... let's go.

Anika and Shivaay first go to the shopping mall to buy their wedding dress...On such an excuse, Anika gets a chance to go to the trial room and by phone talk to her mother, Ishita Raman Singh Raizada.

A: Mom,...How are You??
I(Ishita): Annu, meri bachchi, Kaisi hai tu??
A: Phele aap bolo...
I: I am fine, how are you baby?
A: I am also fine. Mom, after sometime later my marriage is in the temple.
I: Your Papa already informed me about your relationship, Your father is very angry about this, don't do anything, please....I will come within tomorrow, please wait for me.
A: I am sorry Mom, but I can't wait..becoz The one I am going to marry is none other than Shivaay Singh Oberoi, Tej Singh Oberoi's elder son, and the upcoming CEO of Oberoi Industry.
A: Mom, only you know that, why I am getting married with Shivaay... to take revenge from Oboroi's. 
I: I can't risk my daughter's life for revenge...Try to understand, Annu.
I: Tujhe meri kas....(but Anika did not allow to complete the sentence of her mother and said before that)....
A: Mom , apko meri Kasam... please mujhe rokiye maat,....KEU, KISLIYE aur KISKE LIYE main yeh revenge lena chahati hoon, aap jante hai...So please, Give me blessings so that I can win this battle, be successful in my mission, and get justice.... please Mom, I need your blessing... please Mom, don't stop me, I beg of You.(Tears are rolling down from Anika's eyes continuously).
Ishita also crying and said to Anika....
I: God bless you my baby... your Mom always with you for your every ups and downs and every situation....and also I wish you HAPPY MARRIED LIFE...Take Care Yourself...I will be reached India within Tomorrow.
A: No Mom, No Happyness will be there.. It's just a Fake Marriage for me, So leave it Mom...Love you Mom..Bye Take care and reach India safely...
I: Love you Beta...Take Care...Bye...See you soon.

After the conversation Anika left from trail room.

Anika and Shivaay first bought their wedding dresses from the shopping mall with some matching jewelry for Anika...after that Shivaay and Anika go to Shivaay's flat to get ready.

In Shivaay's flat, Anika was getting ready in Shivaay's room and Shivaay was getting ready in OM's room...
Anika is wearing a red coloured bridal lahenga with maching jewelry and Shivaay is wearing a deep red-golden combinationed sherwani....and after getting ready both are coming in Dining hall and spellbound to see each other.
S: Anika, you are looking very Beautiful in this Wedding dress...I can't able to take my eyes from You.
A: Shivaay, You are looking very Handsome in this dress , So Mandir chale ab...
S: Yes..yes, Om is waiting for Us, let's go.

Both of them go to Temple by Anika's car... Shivaay is driving the car and Anika engrossed in her thoughts while sitting in passenger seat of her car....
Anika had some dream about her marriage...she will get married with great fanfare, her father, mother, siblings, friends, all will be present...all are giving blessing to her and her husband for their future Happy Married Life.

Anika's dream was broken when Shivaay halt the car infront of the Temple and called her with her name.
S: Anika, Anika...We have reached Temple....come.
A: Hmm.

Shivaay gets out of the car and opens the door of passenger seat for Anika... and after she comes out, Shivaay carrying Anika in his arms in the bridal style and goes to the upstairs of the Temple....and there,Om is waiting for them with Pandit ji after doing all the arrangements of  (Shivaay+Anika)SHIVIKA's wedding.
After reaching SHIVIKA, Pandit ji start the wedding rituals.
In Shivika's wedding, Om done the ritual of  Gathbandhan and as a brother doing Kanyadaan of Anika.
Shivika took SEVEN PHERAs in front of AGNI DEVTA🔥and also taken Seven vows.
Shivaay's Vows:
1. Aaj se tum meri wife ho Anika, Saat Janmo se bhi jata yeh rishta humara atut rahega main yeh badha karta hoon.
2. Aaj se har situation mein, main tumara sath dunga.
3. Kabhi bhi tumara saath nehi chorunga....marte dum tak aur uske baad bhi yeh rishta nibhayunga.
4. Agar humari jindagi mein koi aandhi yeh toofan aaye to sabse phele mujhse takrayega...tumhe koi aanch nehi aane dunga.
5. Har dukh mera hoga aur Har Khushi main tumhe dunga.
6. Aaj aur abhi se tumari har jimmedari mera hoga.
7. Tumari aakhon mein kabhi aansu nehi aane dunga, tumari jindedi khusi se bhar dunga, yeh badha raha mera.

Anika's Vows:
1. Shivaay tum sirf naam ke baste mere Pati banoge, ish fake shadi ka koi matlab nehi.
2. Aaj se har situation main Oboroi's ke liye battar bana dungi.
3. Main tumhara aur Oboroi's ka sath kabhi nehi dungi.
4. Oboroi's ki jindagi mein main Aandhi aur Toofun banke unko barbad kar dungi.
5. Aab se Oboroi's ki jindagi mein khushiya nehi sirf dukh honge.
6. Aaj se main Oboroi's ko khatam karne ka pratigya karti hoon.
7. Oboroi's ki aankhen aanshu se bhar jayenge rote rote, lekin khushiya nasib nehi hogi...main sari khushiyan chhin lungi Oboroi's ki...yeh badha main Aaj AGNI DEVTA samne kar rahi hoon,... Bhagwan mujhe Shakti dena, main Oboroi's ko barbad kar pau.....

Sorry Mom, Sorry Papa...aap logo ke khilap jake aaj main Shivaay se Shaadi kar rahi hoon....taki main Oboroi's se revenge le saku.....

After SEVEN PHERAs, as per ritual, Shivaay filled Anika's hairline with vermilion and tight a nuptials chain on her neck.

P (Pandit ji): Aap dono ki shaadi sampanna hui,...Aaj se aap dono Pati-Patni huye.... Bhagwan ka Aashirvaad aapke logo sath ho....Sadda Suhagan raho(Anika ko)