🌷Part-11🌷

After the doctor left, Anika ran towards the OT room and saw Shivaay's lifeless body attached with lot of medical instruments and a straight line is showing in the monitor, it's mean Shivaay's heartbeat is stopped...

Outside of the OT, Omkara falls on the floor after hearing the news of Shivaay's death from doctor and Gouri try to console him, but he denied and shouted on her,

O: Don't touch me, becoz of your sister, my brother lost his life, I will not spare anyone of Raizadas.

Anika did not even think in her dream that Shivaay's life can be lost in this love game.. its can't be happened... She hold Shivaay's body by her two hands and jerked his body continuously and said,

A: Come on Shivaay, wake up, you can't leave me in this way, You love me na, then why you left me like this, no, you can't do this to me, you have to wake up, please Shivaay, please listen to me and come back to me, I can't live with this guilt, I can't live without You, I love you Shivaay, I love youuuuuu....

Anika is crying by her heart, tears are rolling down continuously from her eyes and fall on Shivaay's face...

And MIRACLE Happened, when Anika's tears (real tears, no fake) touched Shivaay's eyes and her love confession for him reached to his soul, then his eyeballs and left hand fingers moved slightly, a heartbeat line start into the monitor, Anika can't believe in her eyes that, Shivaay is back, Shivaay is alive, first She is shocked and then overwhelmed.

Shivaay started breathing heavily ... and seeing this, Anika started shouting with the name of doctor, and the doctor has come to the OT room also and started Shivaay's treatment and Shivaay also responds on it...Omkara was surprised to see this but was also happy in his heart because Shivaay's life was now out of danger, Shivaay is alive.

After doctor and nurses are arrive, Anika tries to leave the OT room,but Shivaay hold Anika's hand and said,

S: Please don't go...Anika.
A: I'm not going anywhere, I am just outside the OT room, don't worry, Shivaay.

Anika came out from OT room and there Om and Gouri are waiting for her, Gouri ask to Anika,

G: Di, what is the condition of Shivaay bhaiya?
A: Now his condition is stable, Doctor is examined him, he will recover very soon.

At that time a call from Mr. Raman Singh Raizada(RSR) comes on Anika's phone....First time Anika does not pick up the phone but seeing the ringing continuously, Anika receives the phone...

RSR: Anika, where are you and where is Gouri, do you know???
A: Papa, we are in XYZ Hospital.
RSR: what happened? are you both fine? something happened to both of you, isn't it?
A: No papa, Gauri and I are fine, Shivaay's condition is very critical.
RSR: Why have you gone to the hospital for him? That too with Gauri? At this time, leave the hospital and come to the office, soon....Mr.Ahuja is waiting for the meeting, Attend the meeting ASAP.
A: I am Sorry, Papa,.... it's not possible right now....I am not coming.

Listen Anika's conversation with RSR, Gouri also said,

G: I will not even go anywhere, I will also be with you, please Di.
Then Anika said to RSR,
A: Sorry Papa, we are not able to come now....I'm hanging up, I'll call you later, bye.

Anika disconnect the call and Om becomes happy by heart, after listening to Anika, because Anika is not going to leave Shivaay, and Gauri is also staying with Anika and with Om also.

At that time, doctor comes out from OT room and instructs the wardboy, to shift Shivaay from OT room to the cabin room.

Shivaay shifted to cabin room and Om,Gouri and Anika were waiting outside of the Cabin to meet him, When Shivaay regains consciousness, then Doctor give the permission to meet Shivaay with all of them, but Shivaay want to meet and talk with Anika at first...

S: Anika...

Anika moves closer to Shivaay and take a chair in front of him, and sits in it and speaks ,

A: Tell me Shivaay, I am here only for you.
S: Anika, I know, You love me very much, don't blame yourself for my this condition, I know, you were afraid to confess your love for me Infront of your father and don't cry, I don't like your tears.
A: I didn't crying.
S: Don't say lie to me, Anika, anyway now I am fine...and Om, please don't blame to Anika for anything, and don't misbehaves with her, it's my mistake, without her confirmation, I was took this step.
O: I am sorry Anika, for my behaviour.
A: It's okay, Om.
S: What you say, Om?.....Anika?....Say Bhabhi....
O: Sorry, I am sorry, Bhabhi.
A: It's okay.

Anika can't understand, what to do now.... actually, She said, 'I love you' to Shivaay as per the situation, but is she really love him or not, she can't understand it, and also she want to take revenge from Oborois....but, if she loved to Shivaay, then she can't hurt him at least....All things are confusing for her now...she came out from her thought process, when Gouri ask to her,...

G: What's happend,.Di? What are you thinking?
A: Nothing, Gouri.
O: You guys carry on, I am coming after talk with doctor about Shivaay's health.
G: Om, wait, I will come with you.
O: Okay, let's go.

Om and Gauri leaves from the cabin and gives Shivaay and Anika a chance to talk in private....and Shivaay ask to Anika....

S: Anika, I know, this is not the right time but I want to know, what you want?..do you want to marry me or not?
A: Shivaay, I need some time for this.
S: Okay, I can understand the situation....take your time but please never leave me, please Anika, I can't live without you, please..
A: I am always with you, Shivaay.
S: Anika, come sit on the bed beside me, I want to hug you, may I?
A: Hmmm

Anika sits on the bed next to Shivaay and hugs Shivaay, and after hugging, Anika kissed on Shivaay's forehead and on both cheeks but Shivaay want to kiss Anika, on her lips.
Shivaay touch Anika's both cheeks by his both hands and brings Anika's face closer to his face and then touch her lips by his right thumb..and both close their eyes and then Shivaay's lips touch to Anika's lips....and both are involved in this kiss very deeply.

At that time, Mr Raman Singh Rasizda, who had come to pick up Anika and Gauri from the hospital,finding out the cabin room of Shivaay...opens the door of that room, and sees Anika and Shivaay, both kissing each other....and shouted with Anika's name,...

RSR: Anikaaaaa.....

What's happened next with Anika and  Shivaay????...if want to know, then wait for next chapter, but before that..
Plz share your opinions and views...Plz ignore the grammatical mistakes....