🌷Part-4🌷

Shivay open his belt and Anika take it from his hand immediately and hits Shivay 3 times in his bare chest with the belt and said...

A: Ab to tumhe inaam mil gaya hai to just get lost from here right now....

Shivaay did not think Anika could do this...Shivaay got hurt and also got angry for what happened...Shivaay's blue-green eyes turn into red with anger and Shivay steps towards Anika and pulls her towards him...and said

S: Tumara Yeh Inaam mujhe hamesha yaad rahega...main chahu to abhi ishi waqt tumara sab kuch lut sakta hu...par nehi, keu ke  main ush kisam ka insaan nehi hoon...
Shivaay, throws the bathrobe towards Anika and speaks, wear this and....return my shirt right now...

Anika is Staring to listening Shivay and wears the bathrobe and returns the shirt to Shivay...

Shivay wears his shirt and belt and said to Anika...

S: Main ja raha hoon, Main door se, chaho to apni security bol sakti ho, mujhe goli mar dene ke liye...bye.

Anika just shocked to listening Shivay...

Shivay left from Anika's room and caught by security but Anika said to security to leave him...

After that incident, Anika not understand what's happening with her, she try to sleep peacefully in her bed but sleep far from her eyes and only Shivay's face appears in front of her always when she close her eyes.

Raizada Industries at 8:30am,
In Anika's cabin......

Anika is very busy for the presentation of her new project with foreign delegates, Gouri helps her for it....then a door knocking sound comes   with a Male voice for entering....

Man:May I coming ma'am?
A: Yeh coming...

Shivay enter the cabin...and said

S: Good Morning Ma'am, I am your Personal Assistant and Financial Head  of Raizada Industries....and this is the project and presentation file...please check the file thouroghly before the meeting...
A: Gouri, do you know him???
G: Yes di, he is Shivay, and our financial head and your PA.
A: Okay....Gouri, main Shivay se akele mein kuch baat karna chahati hoon...so, plzzzz
G: Sure di,...Main jake meeting ki arrangement dekh leti hoon...
S: Yes, Ma'am,plz tell me,how may I assist you?
A: Phele yeh baataon, kaal tumne aapne baremein keu nehi bataya?
S: Mauka nehi mila tha..aur main personal life aur professional life mixed nehi karta...so, may I go now?

Shivay jab baat kar raha tha, Anika ne notice kiya Shivay ke gele mein belt se maar ne ka laal insaan dikhai de raha hai..pata nehi keu, Anika nehi chaha rahi thi, Shivay chala jai...ishliye..😜

A: Wait, I don't know anything which you made for the project and presentation, so first you explains me about it.
S: Okay Ma'am..
A: Shiv, plz don't call me Ma'am, call me Anika!...
S: No, sorry ma'am,you can call me Shiv but I can't...
A: Why?
S: I am your employee and you are my employer...so, I can't do it.
A: So, what??...Main to tumhe bol rahi hoon...
S: Main aapka koi khas nehi hoon ke main aapko apki naam se bulau...aur agar main aeisa karta hoon to sab employee ka haaq banta hai same thing karne ka, jo main nehi chahata....
A: Kisne kaha tum mere khas nehi ho, after all you are my personal assistant..
S: Ha, khas to hoon isliye....plz leave it and now concentrate on the project file.
A: Okay,...

After discussing with Shivay about the whole project, Anika and Shivay go to conference room with Gouri and Omkara for the Presentation.

In conference room, Anika asks Shivaay to give the presentation of the project in front of foreign delegates...and Shivay do it very well and Raizada Industries got the deal...and Anika is very Happy for that...and She decides to go Nightclub with Shivay,Gouri and Omkara to enjoy the achievement...but Gouri and Omkara refuse to go to Nightclub, because they have their own plans😜😝😛(they our 2nd love birds)...Shivay also wants to refuse but Anika will go alone, Shivay does not like it, that's why...he argees to go Nightclub with Anika.

Nightclub at 9 pm
Shivay picked up Anika from Raizada Mansion and reached the Nightclub...Anika wears a off shoulder sleeveless short top and short skirt with jacket and Shivay wears shirt, Jean's....
After entering Nightclub, Anika direct goes to bar counter and ask 10 Tequila shots for her and ask to Shivay, what he wants????
S: Beer...
A: Try Tequila one shot atleast....
S: Nope....main drunk nehi hona chata...nehi to kaun aapko sehi salamat ghar le jayega???
A: Don't worry, aaj tumhe main Good Night kiss jarur dungi....
S: But I don't need that...
A: Dekte hai....😝😜😛

That time some boys entered the nightclub and and one of them go straight to the bar counter to see Anika there...

Boy:Hey Anika!..what a pleasant surprise baby...tum kab USA se INDIA aayi??
A: Baas kuch din phele, but tum kab INDIA aaye, Dakhs???
Dakhs(D): one month before baby...Wao! baby, you are looking very hot and sexy.. come to dancefloor baby...and open your jacket, you not need to wear it...and show me your beauty my baby...
S: Hey, don't cross your limit...
D: Who are you?...don't teach me, becoz Dakhs always cross the limit...hahaha
A: He is Shivay...my...

Dakhs did not allow to complete the talk of Anika and pull her to the dancefloor...and start dance with Anika but Anika not in her fully sence..and dakhs get the chance and try to close with Anika and touch her...but Shivay sees it all and go to dancefloor and pulls Anika from Dakhs grip....and now Anika in Shivay's arms...Shivay tight his grip on Anika's bare waist...Dakhs try to pull Anika but Anika said to Dakhs...

A: Now I want to dance with my Shiv...and hugs Shivay....

But Dakhs is Dakhs, he try to hit Shivay but Shivay is very first from Dakhs and continue punched him until he lost his sense....
Anika very much Happy to see the possessiveness of Shivay towards her...actually she is not very much drunk but act like that to get the attention of Shivay and she got it already....😜
Shivay lifts Anika in a bridal style and go to the parking lot and open passenger seat door of his car and seat Anika on it and then Shivay drove the car towards Raizada Mansion by own...and Anika try to show him as she is fully drunk and not in her sense....After reached Raizada Mansion, Shivay lifts Anika again in a bridal style and go to Anika's room and laid down Anika in her bed....and open her shoes and try to covered her body by duvet but Anika is Anika, she pulls Shivay's shirt and laid down Shivay in her bed and seat down on his waist and open all the buttons of his shirt...and kissed all red marks of belt in his chest..Shivay try to stop this..but gave up by Sweet torture of Anika...after that Anika  open her jacket and laid down upon Shivay...and kiss his nipples and then his neck regions then forehead, then chicks...Shivay groaned in pleasure which given by Anika but try to control himself...and said to Anika...

S: Anika plz don't do it...I can't control myself...
A: To kisne control karne ke liye kaha hai...I am all yours...Shivay!...and you are mine...make me yours Shivay...
S: Nehi Anika, tum hosh mein nehi ho, tumhe nehi pata tum bol kya rahi ho...yeh tum nehi, tumara naasa tum  se bula raha hai...aur tum apne aap ko control nehi kar pa rahi ho...jab naasa uttar jayega tab tumhe pata chalega tumne kya kiya hai aur tab tum regret korogi...so don't do that....

Anika get up and seat down on Shivay's waist and open her top and skirt and throw them...now she is in her bra and panty...😜
Shivay is shocked to see it...and try to get up but Anika not give any chance to Shivay to do it...and cupped his face and kiss his lips...first Shivay not reciprocate in kiss but in lastly he also reciprocate in kiss and both try to dominate each other in the kiss..💋😜