🌷Part-2🌷

Anika never seen Shivay, even not in Social media...becoz Shivay never gives his any glimpse anywhere...He never disclosed his Identity as an Oboroi heir...

Shivay wants to complete his internship under other company except Oboroi Industries becoz he wants to know about the worker's point of view as a worker and it is not possible as a heir of Oboroi Industries....So after finished his business management in London...he comeback to INDIA and fortunately or unfortunately he got the chance to joined Raizada Industries in Mumbai branch.

Shivay started his job under Raizada Industries with Arnab, his best friend....Yes, Shivay and Arnab are best friends from school and college...after comeback from London, Arnab joined Raizada Industries and Shivay also joined it...and both completed 1 year internship in every department of Raizada Industries.

Raman and Ishita goes to USA for establishing a new branch of their business given responsibility to Arnab  as a head of Mumbai branch and after  completed internship Shivay joined as a financial head and PA of Arnab in Raizada Industries in Mumbai.

Arnab and Shivay working very well together and after 1 year Omkara also joined Raizada Industries as an intern under Shivay...Now both Shivay and Omi working with Arnab....and they are very Happy for this...

After 6 months, in Arnab's cabin

Arnab called Shivay and said: Shivay where are you , plz come first in my cabin...
Shivay knocked the door and ask permission to enter Arnab's cabin and  after permission he entered then Arnab said...

Arnab(Ar): Kitne bar Maine tujhe bola hai Shivay, tujhe mere cabin main aane ke liye permission ki jarurat nehi hai...

Shivay(S): It's office manners....aacha baba bol kya baat hai...

Ar: Mujhe UK jana parega, Papa ne UK ka business mujhe take over karne ke liye bula hai..I need to go...but My little Sis, ANIKA will be joined now as a head of the Company in Mumbai branch....but she is very arrogant and short tempered girl...but dil se bahut aachi hai...but Papa ke pyaar ki bajase thora bighar gayi hai...uski galti Papa ko kabhi nazar nehi aati hai...but she is very Sweet...kaal ANIKA, Morning ki flight se aayegi or main Evening ki flight se UK jayunga....so mere Jane ke baad meri sis ki jimmdari...tera hoga Shivay....promise kar, to uska khayal rakhega....????
S: Ok, I promise you,  main ANIKA ka khayal rakhunga....kabhi uska saath nehi chhorunga....

Then Arnab showing a picture of ANIKA and Shivay just spellbound to see her beauty, and said in his mind: She is very Beautiful and Hot and Sexy also...

Next Day....

Arnab already left for Airport to receive ANIKA and after that they reached Raizada Mansion..

Ar: Anu(Anika ka nickname), tu fresh ho ja, aur thora rest lele...Evening mein mera flight hai to Lunch ek saath karenge aur office jake tujhe sab kuch handover karke...fir bapas aake mujhe Airport ke liye nikal na parega....Anu, tu Airport jayegi na, mujhe see off karne....

Anika(A): Bro, aaj ka din ruk jao na, plzzzzzz.... kaal chale jana, aaj hi to main aayi hoon...Shyam ko ki Nightclub mein chalenge aur masti karenge...

Ar: Nehi re Anu, aaj mujhe jana parega...Office mein agar koi problem ho to mujhe call kar lena...aur mera PA, Shivay tujhe help karega....

A: Don't worry Bro, I will manage all things,Papa ke saath main kaam kar chuki hoon...aur Gouri bhi to hai...mujhe assist karne ke liye...mujhe koi PA-VA ki jarurat nehi hai...PA pe trust karke main kaam nehi karti...
(Yes...Gouri already joined Raizada Industries in a same intern team with Omkara.)

Ar: But Anu, you can trust Shivay......Anika cut the conversation of Arnab and said...
A: Plz Bro, I don't need....

At Evening 8pm....

Shivay finished his file and and decide to leave office to search ANIKA, from now onwards Anika his responsibility...becoz of Arnab....but Shivay is very Happy for this..

In a NIGHTCLUB at 10:45pm

ANIKA sat down and drank her fifth shot and enjoy her drink, multiple men came to her and asked her to dance as well as her mobile number but she denied everyone becoz she wants a special one....but no one like her choice, then she ordered whole bottle and gulped down the whole bottle until there was nothing left in the bottle..then Anika got up from bar seat and try to go through the crowd, not knowing where she want to going....and she bumped into a man...
She tried to move passed him but the man hold her tightly...Her vision was blurred but she tried to come out from his hold and said" Leave me, you Busterd....and then meet her eyes with him....he has blue-green eyes....

The man non other than our Shivay....
S: Let me take you home, Sweet heart...
A: No, I am fine, I can go to my house,  not need any help from anyone like you...leave me...
S: But I am taking you to your home don't worry baby....and saying that he picked her up in his arms and walked to exit the night club...

ANIKA wiggled and try to get out from his arms but his grip on her was to tight and she can't succeed in it....

Shivay walked down to the parking lot and opened the door of the passenger seat then his gaze shifted to her angelic face and noticed her brown orbs which is constantly watching him like a innocent baby..he caressed her face and moved the loose strand of hair out her face....her hair a little messy.....he was still in shock to think that...she was very much drank but not unconscious, it's meant,  she is habituated with it... She is quite different from other girls but she is a girl, who showed middle finger to the men and got drunk...and Shivay liked her this attitude very much.....