🌷Part-8🌷

After taken shower, Anika drees up for office and then go to Gauri's room but Gauri is not in her room, so Anika call her, and within 2 rings Gauri pick up the phone.

G: Good Morning Di,
A: Good Morning Sweetheart, where are you now? when you come back to home and when you left, may I know darling???
G:Relax Di, now I'm in office, ...I'm so sorry di, yesterday I am not able to came to home, actually our party (all interns of Gauri's group) was end approx at 5am Today, that's why I am directly came to office for doing my pending work...
A: Ok, but tum log kaha Party kiye...mere saath night club na jake???
G: Chanda ki ghar...actually kaal Chanda ki Birthday bhi tha...aur Chanda ki parents ne hum sab ko phele sehi invite kiya tha, so, Deal milne ka khusi aur Chanda ka Birthday dono khusi hum log saath saath manaye...
A: Okay,..ok....Breakfast kiya?
G: Office aake kar liye...
A: Om aur Shivaay office aa gaye?
G: Om to mere saath hi aa gaya hai, actually sare interns, hum log directly office aa gaye, Chanda ki ghar se...but Shivaay Bhaiya not reach to office till now, he will come as per his schedule time...Ok don't worry, I will call him...
A: it's ok, not necessary.
G : Ok di, when you come to office?
A: I will come within 9:30am...plz check all the preparation before that, within 10 am, I want every department head should be present in conference room for the meeting with all preparations, for the deal which we signed yesterday.
G: Ok di..don't worry.
A: Bye Sweetheart.
G: Bye Di.

Anika and Gauri disconnect their call.

Gauri's POV
Di, Aaj subha main ghar to aayi thi, but that time You were slept with Shivaay Bhaiya, that's why maine aap logo ko disturb nehi kiya aur baki interns aur Om ke saath office aa gayi...but I know what's going on in between You and Shivaay Bhaiya...but I don't know it's right or wrong....God knows...🤔

Raizada Industries..Conference Room..at 10am

Anika already present there and all department heads are coming and lastly Shivaay come to conference room and look at Anika, they have an eyelock and then Shivaay sit beside Anika...their meeting goes long for 4 hours, till 2pm....now lunch time...
All department heads was left for lunch..now only Shivaay and Anika in conference room.

S: So, lunch pe chale??
A: You can go...
S: Why, you are not hungry?
A: No, I am not hungry...I have headache, so plz leave me alone.
S: I don't want to listen anything, come let's go for lunch...after that take a medicine for headache and take some rest...then you will be fine.
A: Just leave me alone, Shivaay.
S: No, baby..plz listen to me.
A: I'm not your wife and you are not my husband, so stop this melodrama.
S: Anika I'm not doing any drama, I'm just care for you, nothing else.
A: Thank you so much for your care...but not needed, so leave me alone, I'm not your wife,..so don't show fake right on me, I'm your boss, don't forget that (said angrily😡).

After that Anika goes to the nearest glass window of conference room and start smoking..but Shivaay don't like this..and leave the conference room.. becoz Shivaay felt very bad due to Anika's behavior....and he goes to cafeteria and order a nonveg lunch thali and take this to conference room but Anika is not there, so Shivaay goes to her cabin and knock before entering and with Anika's permission, enters her cabin and places the lunch thali with medicines infront of her, and said..

S: Please have your lunch and then take your medicine...I'm not disturbing you, I have lots of work, so I'm going, and left from her cabin.

Anika just stunts of Shivaay's behavior but after Shivaay's departure from her cabin, she smirks ..and then have her lunch and take the medicines.

After the lunch ,Anika visits every workers of all department and teach them some techniques of the work which are very necessary for the new project...after that Anika returns to her cabin and check the files...and Anika did not know when the time crossed 8:30 pm while working.. Shivaay noticed that and goes to Anika's cabin...and Knock..Knock