🌷Part-9🌷

Nightclub's Parking lot at 12:30am

On the back seat of Shivaay's car, Anika was laying down under Shivaay..and Shivaay was giving kisses on Anika's lips, jawline and shoulder blades roughly, but when Anika does not responding, then reality strikes on Shivaay's mind, Shivaay never wants to hurt his Anika.
But in reality, Shivaay did the mistake already, without Anika's permission, he touched her and hurted his Anika. After realising his mistake,tears were coming out from Shivaay's eyes and Shivaay was kissed Anika's forehead, cheeks, even her swollen lips also..and said..

S: I'm sorry Anika, I'm so sorry, plz forgive me...

And then Shivaay open the back seat door and came out from his car.
At that time bar counter boy came there for return back Anika's formal jacket and Shivaay's blazer(which Shivaay remove at the fighting time) and then went from there.

After that Anika came out from Shivaay's car and take her formal jacket from Shivaay's hand and went towards her car but Shivaay hold Anika's wrist to stop her and then Shivaay kneel down on his knees and said ..

S: I'm sorry Anika, I'm so sorry, plz forgive me... I didn't do anything in my sense, I don't like to see anyone touch your body, I don't like to see anyone with you...it's hurts me,Anika..here (Shivaay point out his heart), plz forgive me Anika..

Anika didn't say anything and went towards her car and Shivaay still on his knees that time and look towards Anika with teary eyes...but Anika return back to Shivaay and said...

A: Let's go to eat something, I'm hungry....

Shivaay can't believe Anika's words and looked towards Anika shockingly.

A: Shivaay, you want to go for dinner with me or not?
S: Anika, are you serious? did you forgive me?
A: I don't have much more time, I'm very much hungry...if you want to go with me, then okay otherwise, I'm going..bye.
S: Yeh, I am coming, wait.

Anika moves towards her car and sat on driver seat and Shivaay also goes after Anika and sat down on passenger seat....

Shivaay can't understand, Anika forgave him or not...but Shivaay is happy becoz Anika atleast talking to him generally...this is enough for Shivaay...but Shivaay wants to know is She forgave him???

S: Anika, tumne mujhe maaf karl diya? You forgive me?
A: Who said that to you Shivaay? No, never...
S: Then?
A: Then what?
S: If you have not forgiven me, how are you talking to me in general?
A: Why not, it's possible...Anyway, hotel is arrived, let's have dinner,
S: Yeh!...now it's 1:30am..Will we get food in that hotel on such a late night?
A: I know, it's 1:30am now...and it's Raizada's Hotel...so..it's possible only for Raizada's....and me..Anika Singh Raizada......Come with me.

Anika go to Reception and ask for two superdelux bedrooms and order dinner for two persons...The receptionist knows very well that She is Anika Singh Raizada, the daughter of the owner of this Raizada Hotel...So, the receptionist arranged all as same as Anika told to him.

Receptionist provides two keys for two adjacent bedrooms to Anika, one bedrooms for Anika and another for Shivaay, at the top floor of the Hotel, becoz it's belongs to Raizada's....but before leaving the reception, Anika ask for dinner and laundry service for them.

The receptionist assuring Anika that, as soon as possible, it will be arranged as Anika has said, and then Anika left the reception with the keys and went to the elevator and Shivaay also went with her towards the elevator.
After reached the top floor, Anika gives the key to Shivaay...then Shivaay ask to Anika...
S: What was the need to get rooms, after having dinner, we could went to our home from the hotel.
A: If you want to go home, you can go away with my car after having dinner,...I will stay here tonight, not want to go my house.
S: Okay, then I also stay here with you.

At that time, a waiter boy brings dinner for them, then Anika asks to Shivaay, to come to her room first for having dinner, and then they have their dinner.

After dinner, when Shivaay decide to go to his room and take some rest, that time Anika tells Shivaay about the laundry service and also said to him be prepared for that, then Shivaay said...

S: I don't have any more clothes, what will I wear after giving clothes in the laundry?
A: Ok, then don't wear any dress, who asked you to wear a dress??
S: Okay, I don't mind, if you accompany with me.
A: What do you means?
S: I mean, when we both give our clothes for washing in the laundry, then we can utilize this time, by staying together and doing something, i think you understand what I mean?😜😝😛
A: I can't understand...please say elaborately.
S: Ok fine, not needed doing anything, I am going to my room.
A: Okay, I'm going to take a shower, if you want to join me, you can come, otherwise you can go to your room or do anything as you want...
S: Are you sure, can I join with you for shower?😜
A: I have no imitation card for that.

Then Anika goes to bathroom and open her all clothes and put it on laundry basket and ask to Shivaay, for doing the same and provide their clothes for laundry service.

Shivaay himself undress his dress and wrap a towel on his waist only, and then call to the laundry service over the phone of Hotel's room and given their clothes for dry cleaning and after that Shivaay also join with Anika for getting shower.
They enjoy their shower with each others...Under the shower, Shivaay just back hugged to Anika and squeezed her boobs and rubbed Anika's vagina but Anika can't take this sweet torture of Shivaay and hugged him...and Shivaay takes Anika to his arms in a bridal style and goes to their room from bathroom and laying down her in the bed.....and Shivaay hovered on Anika and sex with her also and after that, they slept peacefully under the duvet, cuddled with each other.
After some time, Anika wakes up from sleep and sees Shivaay not in bed..But he is standing in the balcony, has wrapped towel on his waists....Anika wake up from bed and take the bedsheet and wraps her whole naked body and goes towards balcony...She stands up near Shivaay and puts her hand on his shoulder and ask him,

A: Why you standing here at 5am?
S: May I ask one thing, Anika?
A: Yes ask me.
S: If I lost the fight in the Nightclub, then would you sleep with Daksh in this hotel room or your bedroom?
A: Why you ask me this question now?
S: Anika, plz tell me, I want to know the truth...plz say na...but from Dil se only....

What will be Anika's answer?.....want to know, then wait for next chapter, but before that, Plz Vote and share your opinions and views....
Plz ignore the grammatical mistakes...