🌷Part-10🌷

Raizada's Hotel...Anika's room at 5am

A: Oho! come on Shivaay, ...you lost the fight or win it, does not matter for me...I'm not bothered about it....If I had to sleep with Daksh, I could sleep earlier, becoz I knew Daksh from my college life....anyways I'm going to sleep...

When Anika starts going, Shivaay hugs Anika from behind and took her earlobe in his mouth and suck it,
after that gives numerous soft kisses on her neck regions...and said...

S: Anika, I love you and I can't live without you....will you marry me???
A: What??? Tumhara dimag to sehi hai na??? Is your mind right?
S: Anika, I want to name our physical relationship.
A: Shivaay, we only fulfilled our physical needs, nothing else...and I don't love you, and I haven't any intention to marry you also.
And don't forget that, I'm your Boss and you are my employee, so relation between you and me,Not possible....If you have any problems then you can back off from our physical relationship, I have no problem.
S: I never back off from our relationship, becoz I can't see you in the arms of any other man.
A: Shivaay, I can understand your mentality...but I don't have any feelings for you...So, please...don't force me atleast.
S: I never forced you for anything, Sweetheart!...I just want to know Do you love anyone?
A: I love only my family, nobody else.

Anika come back to room and Shivaay also come along with her and sat on the bed and took Anika on his lap...and ask to Anika..

S: What you think about me? Who, am I for you?
A: In office, you are my employee and after office, you are my friend with whom, I am very much comfortable, mentally and physically also...I find mentally peace in your arms...I like your company.
A: Shivaay, now I want to sleep, I am very much tired.
S: Ok Jaan.

Then Shivaay laying down Anika in the bed and he also lay down and they slept peacefully under the duvet, cuddled with each other.

In this way their relationship is going on..and Shivaay's love towards Anika is growing up more day by day....

After 3 Months, in Anika's cabin...11 am...
S: Anika, Will Raman Sir come Today?
A: Yes, Dad will come by Afternoon flight.
S: Then Today I will come to your home in evening to talk to Raman Sir about our marriage.
A: Don't do that, I'm not ready about it...
S: But I'm ready Anika, I can't wait to marry you, atleast give me a chance, Anika...plz
A: Ok,if my father will agree for our marriage, I will marry you, but I want to do a contract with you for 1 year...if in this one year our marriage will lasting, then it's ok otherwise we will divorce each other.
S: Ok, becoz I know, after our marriage, You would like to spend your whole life with me, not a year, Sweetheart!
A: Ok, we will see.
S: I will come Today evening in your house to meet Raman Sir...Sweetheart Please join me,when I talk about our marriage, to Raman sir.
A: Not Today plz...
S: Plz Anika, I'm not able to wait, Sweetheart....see you in evening...bye...
And then Shivaay left Anika's cabin....and after some time later Anika also left her cabin to receive her father Mr. Raman Singh Raizada from airport....

In Evening, Raizada Mansion 7pm...

Shivaay come to Raizada Mansion, a flower bouquet in his hand and said to main security guard, he wants to meet Mr. Raman Singh Raizada and then sit on the nearest sofa and wait for Mr. RSR(Raman Singh Raizada).

Security guard inform to Mr. RSR about Shivaay's arrival and he came from upstairs and see Shivaay is waiting for him.

RSR: Hi Shivaay, How are you?
S: I'm fine Sir, and You???

And then Shivaay give the bouquet to RSR, and RSR keep it on the near by table and then said to Shivaay...

RSR: Thank you, and I'm fine also..Shivaay, You called me and said, you want to talk to me...Now say, what is the matter?Anything serious? what do you want to say to me?
S: The matter is serious very much...and Sir, you can help me for it.
RSR: Yeh!Tell me then...if it's possible to me to help you, then definitely I will do so.
S: Sir, actually...I love Anika very much, I want to marry her...
RSR: What? Are you in your sense Shivaay?Don't cross your limit...
S: Sir, we love each other, that's why we want permission for marriage from you.
RSR: Anikaaaaa(shouted angrily)

Anika come down from her room...

A: Yes Dad, what's happened???
RSR: Do you love Shivaay???(angrily)
A: No Dad, I don't love him...
S:Anika....(being hurted)
A: Shivaay, I like you, becoz you are very good employee of our company, but does not mean , I love you....
I've ever told you, I love you?
Tell me Shivaay?
S: No, never you tell me...you love me.
A:Then....anything else Dad?
RSR: No.. Anika, you may go now.
A: Ok Dad, bye Shivaay.

Anika goes to upstairs with smirk, in her room she start to listen music...and said in mind...Shivaay, your time start now for suffering.

RSR: Shivaay, I think you got your answer from Anika, now leave from my house. ...
S: Sir, plz try to understand...due to your fear, Anika did not say anything, I know,she also loves me...
S: Sir, I'm so sorry to say, but we have physical relations too and that's why I want to marry her.
RSR: Shivaay (shouted angrily)😡...Now you cross your all limit...
Security...Security(shouted)...

After comes the Security men...RSR said them...

RSR: Kick him out from my house and beat him till the time, the fever of love comes out of his mind...
S: Sir, plz...try to understand...I love Anika so much..I can't live my life without her, plz Sir...
RSR: Then die...Security..just beat him till the time he will die.

Security guards take Shivaay on basement of Raizada Mansion and beat him very badly ... and then throw Shivaay's unconscious body on the roadside....Anika does not even know about Shivaay's condition....She only know that, her father throw him out from their house...and She able to hurt him and broke his heart very well.

Next day on Anika's cabin at 11 am..

Anika and Gauri are present in Anika's cabin then Om loudly open the door of Anika's cabin and enter without permission of Anika with blootshoot eyes...and said..

O: If something happens to my brother Shivaay, I will kill you, Anika..
G: Om, mind your language...
O: You just shut up, ok...I am not talk to you...
G: You are talking with my Sister, don't cross your limit.
O: Limit?..I will cross every limit if my brother Shivaay will not survive, if my brother will died, then I will kill you Anika by my own bare hand, mind it...
Becoz of you, my brother was suffered a lot in the Hospital's bed, due to your father's instruction, your home Security guards are beaten Shivaay very badly...and throw his unconscious body on the roadside..
A: What? I don't know anything, Om...believe me...in Which Hospital, Shivaay is admitted, plz tell me..
O: Don't act Anika...don't....you know everything what your father did yesterday with Shivaay,
A: Believe me, Om...I don't know..
Plz tell me the Hospital name...I want to meet Shivaay...plz Om...
O: XYZ Hospital, Shivaay is fighting for his life in operation theatre...if he will survive..then ok, otherwise your death will be written by me sure, no one can save you....

After threatening to Anika, Om left the Anika's cabin and Anika was speechless for sometimes and then ask to Gauri...

A: Gauri, did you know anything about Yesterday's incident which was Dad did with Shivaay?
G: Little bit...but I don't know about Shivaay bhaiya's condition like this....
A: Then ,Why don't you tell me the whole story...
G: Actually Papa forbade me to tell you anything,that's why...
A: Gauri, you need to tell me..anyway, let's go to the Hospital....I want to know about Shivaay's health condition.

Anika and Gauri both reached to the XYZ Hospital and then Anika goes to straight to hospital reception and ask about the operation theatre of Shivaay...Receptionist provide the details to Anika about operation theatre where the OT is going on for Shivaay...and after some while Anika and Gauri reached there and saw Om already standing there in front of OT..and just then the red light of OT is switched off and opens the OT's door and Doctor come out from there..
Anika runs towards Doctor and ask him..

A: Doctor, How is Shivaay now?
Doc: I am sorry...and went from there.

What's happened with Shivaay...is he alive or dead????...want to know, then wait for next chapter, but before that..
Plz share your opinions and views...Plz ignore the grammatical mistakes....