CHAPTER 13

Luke Wayne POV :

I woke up because of the sunrise came from my glass wall. I'll sat down myself on my bed and I feel a little bit of Block headishness. When I see the alarm clock in the side table its almost 8:30 in the morning. Tss.

I'll go to bathroom to do my daily routine. Which is taking a bath. When I finish myself I only wear white sleeveless shirt and a black back'short

I decide to go down to take my breakfast. Nagtaka ako ng wala akong nadatnan ni isa sa mga ugok sa living room.

' where are they?' (ಠಿ_ಠ)

Babalik na sana ako sa taas para tingnan ang mga kwarto nila when I heard some noises came from at the kitchen.

I decide to go there and see what's going on. When I finally reach in the kitchen. I saw some of my friends talking to a girl..

' wait?'

' WHAT!?'

' A girl?' (ಠ_ಠ)

They notice my presence and I got their attention with the girl they talking with is also look at me.

'I was stunned when I see her innocent face. She's have the tantalizing eyes. Small but pointed nose and her pinkish kissable lips. Her hair is kinda extraordinary because the color of her hair its divided by two in the upper is black color and at the lower is color light gray. And its suit on her because she have white flawless skin like she's made from Cristal clear. She's like a barbie dull you can't see any emotion on her face.

" Buenos días, hermano (Good morning, Brother)." Pagbati sa'akin ni Kye.

Tinaguan kulang sya bilang sagot. Nagpatuloy ako sa may refrigerator para kumuha ng malamig na tubig. To refreshing myself.

" Bud, are you aware that we have a visitor?" Enzo said. Habang umiinom ito ng kape.

" And its a girl?" Sigunda pa ng kakambal nito si Zeno.

Humarap ako sa kanila at uminom muna sa hawak kung glass of water before I speak.

" Yeah.." I simply said to them.

" Then looks what you wearing right now bud. Wala kasa fashion show ngayon and worst is di ka naman modelo, para ibaladra ang katawan mo dito at mismo sa harapan pa ng bisita natin ah." Iminuwestra pa ni Piers ang kamay nito sa harapan ko.

Tumango tango pa ang iba and when I see the reaction of our guest. You can see plain emotion.

' I wonder if she's a human?' (ಠಿ_ಠ)

Ipinatong ko ang baso na hawak ko sa tabi ng sink. At aktong aalis na ako doon ng pigilan ako ni Theo.

" We're you going bro?" He ask.

" Going back at my room to get something proper to wear." I just said.

" Catch it!" He throw black towel on me. I catch it then.

Ipinulupot ko nalang ito sa pang ibaba ko para. At least mag mukhang maayos.

Inakbayan naman ako ni Owen at inilapit ng konti sa harapan ng babae then introducing me on her. " Ahm.. Sam, this is Luke Wayne Fuentes. Call him Luke or Wayne. Its up to you whatever you want to call on him." Owen introducing on me to our visitor.

Tumayo naman ang babae mula sa pagkakaupo at pinagsiklop pa nito ang dalawang palad nito sa harapan nya.

" Zǎoshang hǎo, (Good morning) I'm Heaven Grace Yang - Silas. Call me Heaven." Then she bow after saying that.

' her name is really suited on her looks. She's really like a royal highness. And she's very formal the way she act.' (⊙_⊙)

" Zǎoshang hǎo means Good morning." Theo explain.

Tumango tango lang ako. I can't take my stare on her.

" Yang?" Tanong kung nako-confuse.

" Yang came from my father's surname. I dunno what's the story behind my surname. Kuya said Yang its a part of my name." She explained. While she's explaining I'll just look at her specially the way her lips moving.

' I'm so tempting to taste that tasty lips of her. I'm curious what's that lips of her taste?' (⊙_⊙)

Naipilig ko nalang ang ulo dahil sa naisip ko.

' The fvck!?' (O_o)

' Why the fvck I'm thinking that crazy thoughts of mine!?'  (O_O)

' And what the fvck is wrong with me. This is not literally me.!?' (>_<)

" Its my explanation is enough to answer your question and curious look?" Nabalik lang ako sa sarili ko ng magsalita ulit ito.

" Yeah.." I'll just said. Tumango tango pa ako na parang tanga.

" Bud, what do you want for breakfast?" Tanong sa'kin ni Nur.

In our Group Nur and Arlo is our cooker.

I'll shutdown on the seat in front of Sam.
When I look at her breakfast I arch my eyebrow.

' she's kinda weird.' (ಠಿ_ಠ) He thought.

" Coffeé with chocolate and cream flavor and a toasted bread with blueberries butter." I said.

" Here's your coffeé. Kye make that coffeé for me but I didn't drink coffeé. Tayan namang kun tatapon diva? (Sayang naman kung itatapon diba) Just add some cream."

Napatulala lang ako sa kapé na ipinatong nya sa harapan ko. Then I heard the others trying not to laugh. Nagpipigil silang huwag tumawa dahil sa pagsasalita nito ng tagalog.

' and i find it cute.' (>,>)

" Total may kapé ka na. toasted bread lang ang kulang so wait a minute." Nur said.

I'll just nodded and sip on my coffeé that Sam give on me. And I didn't bother to add some cream because I find it yummy and so tasty like her lips very tasty to looks and I'm tempting to taste that.

' tss.. Shut up self. You dimwit!' (-_-)*