CHAPTER 4

Heaven POV :

" So, yun nga. May sasabihin ako sayo. At gustong ibigay sayo." Nakangiti nyang sabi sakin.

I just nodded of what she want to say.

" Here take this." She handed me a money and a square one eighth length twice color maroon things and a black card.

" What is this po?" She ask.

" As you can see. This is money–" She pointed the money.  "... Your pocket money to be exact." I arch my eyebrows on what she said.

" And this–" She pointed the color maroon thing on my right hand. "...this is your passport and black card savings in case you need buy something or your lack of pocket money either. You can withdraw from this black card you have."

After she explain everything about me she stand up and face to face me.

She kneel down in front of me. And hold my hands.

" I want you to be happy Sweet Heaven. This coming second month is your birthday being officially a woman not a teenager anymore." She's still had a sincered smile on his face.

"What do you mean po. And the fact that I don't need this thing to be happy. Your enough to be with me on my birthday Ate Miā. I don't need this po."  I'll try to bring back the things that she gave me. But she doesn't accept it.

"Don't you dare to give back that on me sweet Heaven. I wouldn't accept it. And besides that's my advance gift for you. Just accept it. Okay."

Tumayo ito mula sa pag kakaluhod at tumabi saakin sa may kinauupuan ko.

"Ven, I want you to be with your Kuya Theo. Every year of your special day your Kuya is not present. And now, I want your Kuys to be your last dance in your eighteen birthday. Isn't it that exciting. Hmp?"

I didn't notice that a sudden tears roll down from my eyes.

Narealize kulang na umiiyak ako ng yakapin ako ni Ate Miā.

"Pssss... Don't cry sweetheart. Papangit ka n'yan eh." Tinatap nya ng mahina ang likod ko.

I subbed and hug her back.

" A tears of joy po." I really appreciate it and the same time thankful to had a her. She's a blessing in disguise.

" Thank you po talaga Ate. You had done so much for me. I'm really thankful to had you po. Thank you so much. I love you po." I hug her again.

She just laughed at me a little. And she hug me back again.

" I love you too, sweetheart."

After a couple of hours binasag ko ang kunting katahimikan na nayamani saamin.

" What if Kuya Theo ask me. Ano po shashavin ko sa kanya?"

" Will, tell him that its me who planned all of this." She said.

" Ehh.. Paano ko po mahahanap na san sya nanduroon po?" I ask again.

" Hahaha... I really love your tagalog ancient Ven. And about your question bibigyan kita ng bodyguard to escort you travelling to the Philippines." Nanlaki naman ang mata ko sa sinabi nya.

' Philippines? Really? ' (❛◡❛)

" Philippines po? As in sa Pilipinas po?" I excited ask her.

" Hm. Yes!" She said.

Tumalotalon ako sa tuwa. Natatawa nalang sya sa ginagawa ko. I'm really excited, finally makakapunta na ako sa Philippines, one of my biggest dream place to visit.

Nang mapagod na ako kakatalon ay umupo ako sa tabi ni Ate Miā at niyakap sya ng pagkahigpit-higpit.

Natatawa syang yumakap din sakin at sya na mismo ang kumalas sa yakapan namin.

" Akala ko hindi na ako makakahinga sa mahigpit mo'ng yakap sa'akin." Natatawa nyang sabi.

" Sorry. I'll just can't help it po. I'm just excited and really happy." I said with hyper voice.

" Basta tatandaan mo andito lang ako at si Kuya Theo mo. Okay."

" You and Kuya Theo is always be my supporter when I want something to get." She sincerely said.

" Sus, we can always be your supporter. Basta enjoy your life. Lalo na't malapit kana maging ganap na dalaga. Just promise me to be a good girl at same time take your time being free mula sa mundong ito na kinalakihan mo."

Tumango lang ako sakanya. Nakangiti akong nakikinig sa mga advices nya sakin.

" About my situation po?" I remember Why I'm being far away from a normal people.

" You need to explore something new to heal your self Ven. Its almost ten years since you had your therapy. And now I think you can do this. You can communicate other people except me and your Kuya. Do it for yourself not for anyone else. You want a normal life right–? I just nodded. "...Then do it. Have your normal life sweet SS."