CHAPTER 8

Heaven POV:

" So how's your flight. Hindi ka ba masyadong napagod?" Kuya ask.

Ang tingin kung nasa labas ay bumaling sakanya. Nasa passenger seat kasi ako while his on the driver seat.

" Hm.. Not so." I said.

Bumalik ulit ang tingin ko sa labas ng glass mirror ng kotse. I can tell that Philippines is one of the beautiful place. There is so many large buildings and different kinds of light bulb yung parang maliliit na light bulb na ginagamit tuwing Christmas and people is everywhere.

And Ate Miā told me that visitors also like to visit the philippines because there are beautiful resort here in the Philippines that they want to visit because of their Overventuresome view.

And I want to experience that. You know visiting beach resort or an Island even forest I want to try adventurous thing I  only read and see that on the books and Tv channel. Sana pumayag si Kuya to be with me to experience that kind of physical adventure with him. And I hope na samahan din nya akong mag-tour somewhere here in Philippines.

" I see. So how did you get in here. How come?" He ask again.

Nah! I really don't want lying to Kuya but I have to be honest. Kuya never lied on me and it makes me guilt if I lied on him.

" Ano po... Basta dika magagalit ah. I can tell you naman po just promise me don't be mad." Pinagdikit ko ang dalawa kung palad. At lumingon ako kay Kuya Theo na seryuso parin sa pagmamaniho.

" Go ahead." He sadi.

" Its Ate Miā. She planned everything about this. And she said that if you get mad not on me just get mad on her instead." Paliwanag ko sakanya.

Tiningnan ko kung ano magiging reaksyon nya but still his focus on the road. Sana di sya magalit kay Ate Miā dahil pag nasira friendship nila because of me babalik agad ako sa State.

" And the reason is?" Kuya Theo said.

Kinakamut nito ang gitna ng kilay nya. And I can tell that his pissed off by this time.

" Kuya don't be mad to Ate Miā. She just want me to be with you on my birthday. And this is her advance gift to me. She buy me a passport, give me money and also give me this card savings that she save from her job. You see, she's very kind and humble all the time to me. Be good to her Kuya believe it or not but she cared so much about me. I can tell that by looking at her in her sincerely doing good on me and how she take care of me when you are not around." Sabi ko sakanya.

Natahimik nalang si Kuya dahil sa sinabi ko. Inaamin ko na medyo nainis ako kay Kuya like he doesn't want to see me here.

" Just tell me if you don't wanna see me anymore po. Promise I'll be back soon in state." Mababakas sa boses ko ang lungkot at pagkadismaya.

Kunti nalang talaga maiiyak na ako. Pinipigilan kulang dahil once I'm gonna cry at this moment I can't stop myself to cry all day long.

" Sorry for my action Baby. I'm just worried to think that what if you get harm dahil wala kang kasama sa pagpunta dito. Naiisip ko palang na may nangyaring masama sayo makakapatay na talaga ako ng tao. You can't blame me princess I'm your Kuya and i have the right to worried about you." He explain.

Diko na ulit sya sinagot at bumalik ulit ang tingin ko sa labas. Tinuon ko nalang ang pansin ko sa tanawin na nakikita ko sa labas ng sasakyan mula sa glass window ng kotse.

3hours and half ang ibiniyahi namin mula airport to his house. Kung bahay pa itong matatawag o palasyo. Kuya Theo is really rich  I can tell that dahil sa madami ring sasakyan na nakadisplay sa car garage.

" Princess Heaven?" Kuya Theo called me by his enderment on me when he knows I'm pissed off or I'm mad at him.

I don't get it why his pissed when in fact i don't do anything wrong. Bahala sya dyan kasalanan nya kung bakit ako naiinis ngayon.

He can't blame me if I'm against on him and I'm in Ate Miā side. After all Doc Miā have done so much on me.