PROLOGUE

"Pick me up. . ." I said in the phone call ringing.

"WHAT THE–" He suddenly pause what he wants to say then continued again. "WHERE ARE YOU?" He ask.

"I think I'm finally here at the airport." I shortly said.

"THE FUDGE! HEAVEN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? AND HOW DID YOU–" Before he finished his words i cut him off.

"I have my ways. And will you please po lower your voice and don't cussed." I calmly said to him.

His always make's me talkative. Bakit di nalang nya ako puntahan dito ng makauwi na ako sa bahay nya.

"OKAY, SORRY. NOW, WAIT ME THERE AND STAY WERE AT YOU NOW. I'LL BE GOING TO FETCH YOU BABY. JUST WAIT ME THERE, OKAY?" He said.

"Okay. I'll wait you here. Just hurry up. I'm little bit scared in my surroundings." I scan my sides that moment. I'm scared not because its my first time going out at my grave but because I'm scared of the unknown people who forcefully want to take me.

"FVCK! COVER YOUR FACE BABY. AND DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS. GOT IT?" Hes said.

I know in my self that I'm always bringing trouble to him. And I'm sorry for that. How I wish i could protect myself by my own capability. But sad to say I can't.

Then he's always there, here to protect me from those bad people.

"I wearing hoodie to cover my face." I heard him let out a sigh. " And if you busy you don't need to fetch me here. Just send me your loc–" He cut me before i finished.

"NO! JUST WAIT ME. DON'T HUNG UP THE CALL JUST TO MAKE SURE." I know right know I make him worry.

Someday, If god give me another chance to live. I wanna do everything that i can't do after all this years. And i want let Theo go. I Don't wanna see him grow old without building his own family. I don't wanna waste his time for only me. I wanna make sure that before that day came I'm stronger enough to protect myself by own. Not by the help of others even Theo.