🐇🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡-14🐅

Start from the beginning

Namjoon: you didn't?

Jimin: *creepy smile* I didn't

Namjoon: *gulp* yeah yeah Tae he didn't

Tae: Aish hyung what happened to you why you are so confused like this? Huh?

Namjoon: no, I'm not. Eomma *puppy eyes*

Daehyun and Mina facepalmed themselves.

Mina: What? Yah if you talk like this, then we will be late for the festival. And Tae you will not see prince Jin.

Tae: What? No. Aish hyung, you both are so lazy, walk fast. Talking and wasting my time in the streets. Momma, pappa come with me we will go fast.

Mina: *whispered* Why our sons are like you, so dumb? *left with Tae*

Daehyun: *sigh* but what did I do?

Timeskip-

The festival started and all the people are celebrating on the bank of shanyi river. Now everyone is looking at the King, Queen, and the two princes of Jaeseol kingdom who are on their throne. They are waiting for the king to start the games.

Tae: Wah Namjoon hyung look, the king and queen are so beautiful and see there is prince Jin and Hoseok sitting with them. They are so handsome, right?

Namjoon: Yes, Tae they are so handsome.

Jimin: Namjoon hyung why are you only looking at Prince Jin? Huh? *smirk*

Namjoon: shut up

Jimin: someone is in love~~~~

Tae: Jimina don't tease Joonie hyung

Namjoon: Okay okay stop. You both wait here I will see my friends and will be back. I will introduce you both to them.

Jimin: Okay hyung

Daehyun: Mina see Dongsuk is there come let's talk with them.

Mina: Yeah, let's go Jimin don't let Tae alone, okay?

Jimin: momma don't worry I will be with him

With Namjoon:

Namjoon: Hey yoongi, Jungkook how are you?

Jungkook: we are fine hyung

Namjoon: yoongi you are looking like you are going to kill someone, what happened?

Yoongi: hyung why do you leave for holidays, this one here always speaks about some angel. I can't handle him

Namjoon: What angel?

kook: the one that I met at the store hyung. I told you that day.

Namjoon: Yeah yeah. I really don't know who is the one that made you go crazy *sigh*

Yoongi: hyung look there. I think some fight is going there.

Namjoon looked in the direction and the first thing that came to his mind is Tae.

Namjoon: Oh my god. Don't tell me that he made something this time too. Let's go come

Namjoon, yoongi, and Jungkook went to the place. Namjoon saw an angry Tae then he looked at Jimin who is on the verge of crying and a group of boys so, yeah he knew the reason for Tae's angriness.

kook: hyung that angel is him.

Namjoon: what?

kook: yes, hyung he is the one that I'm talking about. But why is he arguing with some boys?