Pain makes people alive

"Alec, iam home" he shouted closing the door behind him. He placed his bag on the sofa and walked towards his room.

He heard some whispers from the kitchen "hmm that is strange, Alec!!!" He walked towards it and saw his precious boyfriend laying on the floor "ALEXANDER!!!".

He rushed and kneeled in front of him "what happened" he asked tears threatened to fall looking Alec like this.

Alec was mumbling Magnus' name and his body was shaking from the cold.

"hey hey" he tapped Alec's cheek to gain attention.

Alec slowly opened his eyes "ma-mag Magnus!!" he whispered.

"what happened" Magnus asked helping Alec to sit.

"don't t-touch me" Alec shouted "d-don't t-touch me" tears are falling from Alec's eyes.

"what?" Magnus asked in confusion.

Alec wiped his tears using his sleeves "I can take care of myself, I don't need you". He sniffled and gripped the table edge and tried to stand up but failed.

Magnus about to wrap his hands around Alec "I said no....don't touch me" Alec shouted and continued "iam not your pet okay. iam not your property, so you can do anything without my permission, iam a man and you can't force me" he stood up balanced himself.

"Alec where the hell is this coming from, I never treated you like that, please tell me what happened and let me see" Magnus asked closing the gap between them.

"where are you when iam needed. and don't make promises when you can't keep them. you are different from me, stay away from me. I know you will change, it's a matter of time. you don't love me as much as you do others. you will leave me" Alec shouted and slowly turned to take a walking stick which was leaned to the table.

"I shouldn't let you in my heart, you will leave me" Alec mumbled.

"Alec, what are you talking about.....oh my GOD" Magnus shouted when he saw Alec back, he quickly looked down at the floor and saw blood.

"you are bleeding" he said and try to touch Alec.

but Alec quickly moved forward and said "don't touch me, how many times do I have to tell you, I can take care of myself.....MAGNUS!" he gasped when he forcefully pushed to the table and his front hit the table "leave me you idiot".

Magnus one hand gripped Alec nape tightly holding him in place and other hand on back "DON'T MOVE" Magnus shouted making Alec to flinch.

He quickly pulled Alec t-shirt up and saw glass pieces near hip and blood dripping down slowly.

'when did it happened, how long Alec stayed like that, how much pain Alec received, is there any other injuries also happened' there are a lot of questions running on Magnus mind.

"It's okay..." he tried to assure Alec, turning him to stand up "it's not deep, I will remove" he tried to lift Alec.

Alec struggled to escape from Magnus and pushed Magnus away from him "no, no leave me....I don't want".

Magnus stumbled a little bit back "Alec!! either you listen to me, otherwise I will make you....if you are stubborn than iam also. I will do my way then" he quickly moved forward and crushed his lips on Alec's.

Alec closed his eyes and calmed his heart beat feeling the warm lips against his, his mind stopped to function for seconds.

Magnus took that chance slowly wrapped his arms around Alec and lifted him.

"please help me" Alec sobbed hiding his face on Magnus neck.

"shh....iam here" Magnus whispered placed kiss on Alec temple.