suffocation

"look look who we got here today" a man said approaching Magnus at bar counter. Magnus turned his gaze towards him but didn't seemed happy.

"well I listened you dropped your fame after what happened your birthday party" he sat beside Magnus and smiled "if you don't have company today, I can give you".

Magnus annoyed and started to spoke "I have a boyfriend so no thanks, now get the hell out from my sight" ordered another drink to pour and other person not seem to back away.

"well I can see that teenager boy is not here, so we can have fun plus I assure you he don't know about this in future" that man said and waited for Magnus response.

He put his glass at counter and stood up "I think you became deaf, I said get the hell out of my sight" he walked away regretted he knew that guy.

He was one of his one night hook up. He regretted in past also because that man is filled with drugs. Magnus was so drunk to care that time but when he came to senses knew he done mistake.

He just want to cheer himself, he don't want to stay at house because all can he remember Alec so he quickly fresh up after came from work then went to bar.

'maybe some drinks can help me' thought and ordered but when a man approached he got annoyed and left to dance floor.

He want to loose every nerve and want to escape from guilt running through his heart because he left Alec with question mark and now his ego making him to stop talking.

as he lost in dance, he felt two hands around his waist and pulled him backwards.

He quickly released himself and turned saw same man who try to flirt with him "I said back off" he said pushing that person away from him but other person smiled "come on its just one night and no one knows we already done that right" he said taking Magnus hand.

Magnus looked at man and hand that gripped his hand back and forth. He quickly punched that man face, other man stumbled back immediately.

he punched again and again "how dare you touched me, how dare you thought I could cheat my Alec, I said back off but you kept irritating me" he said in between punches. surrounded people gasped looking at them.

guards and owner came dragged Magnus out there, other man immediately exit through outside door.

Magnus sat on counter drinking vodka "you still causing problem" old man, owner of that bar asked.

Magnus laughed "I think it's in my veins causing troubles".

old man laughed loudly "where is your friends young man".

Magnus looked at him "they are mad at me because I left boyfriend, because of my stupid selfishness and insecurities".

"oh oh heart problem then you must drink and don't worry drinks on me but you have to call your friend who can come and take you home, young man" bar owner said.

Magnus laughed "iam not a child".

The old man amused "yes you are not but you are drunk and had fight, I need to know my regular customer safety".

Magnus nodded and quickly messaged Milton to come. They both talked about how Magnus ended up here and what bothered him so much.

"I don't find your mistake young man" bar owner said.

"see! but my friends think Iam the one" he said sipping his drink.

"well because you don't expressed yourself, iam sure if you talk about your problems with your... what you called grumpy boy, he will understand" the bar owner said.

Magnus laughed loudly, if Alec was here or if he found out someone other than Magnus called him with nick name, he will kill them.

"his name Alec, MY ALEC" he added last word more significantly.

"well well your Alec, iam looking forward to meet him" bar owner said and Milton came and waved his hand.

Magnus said bye to old man and said he will definitely come with his boyfriend to meet him.

"Milton Milton stop" he asked holding his arm from back "how many days are you guys going to be mad at me".

Milton turned "you got into fight now and what else you will do. ever since you started feel love, you are doing this rebellious things. I know love makes people to do romantic things but in your case you are going crazy" he annoyed by Magnus behaviour, if someone reported against Magnus, he gonna ended up in prison.

"so what iam else gonna do haaa...I felt disgusted when he try to touch me so I punched him".

Milton calmed down and said "I know, you felt like that because you only want Alec, then why are you punishing yourself"

"because I was scared okay... Iam scared" he shouted and his friend looked confusly, he took deep breath and continued "Alec and me are so different. Iam so scared that one day his gonna wake up and realise he doesn't love me, it's just a fling or attraction. I can't take that".

There was a silence "so you are trying to hold him tightly so he can't escape from you" Milton finally asked try to understand, he nodded.

"oh Mags, what if he suffocate. what if he can't handle your restrictions then start to feel suffocation" Milton asked, he felt so bad to see Magnus like this, vulnerable.

'suffocation! am I taking his freedom' thought Magnus felt terrible what he is doing Alec, he wants to apologize to his love. He quickly opened his phone to call but Milton grabbed it "what do you think you are doing".

"give me I have to apologize, I don't know what he is going through" Magnus said tried to take phone.

"Mags it's late and you are drunk. talk to him tomorrow" he said and given phone to Magnus who nodded looking at phone screen pic, Alec blushing half face hiding in his shirt and his arms around Alec which taken at picnic spot.

 talk to him tomorrow" he said and given phone to Magnus who nodded looking at phone screen pic, Alec blushing half face hiding in his shirt and his arms around Alec which taken at picnic spot