Protective

"Iam already so mad at you last night, now here we are" Magnus asked pushing Alec against tree.

"iam sorry, I know I really fucked up this time" he winced when his back hit trunk.

"Hey where are they" clary asked looking around.

"probably stopped some where again, let's go guys we will wait at spot" Simon said but Jace stood there looking around and others pushed him from behind to walk and try to assure him, it's okay leave his brother, he is not child.

"Aaaaa it's hurting it's hurting Magnus please please….Aaaa haaaa" Alec groaned. Magnus want to do everything to show how much his hurt.

Alec closed his eyes tightly in pain, for second Magnus thought to show mercy but he didn't "well you should know this before promising me and then piss me off. you said it yourself, you do as I say and how I want" pinched Alec nipple harshly under shirt.

"I I did not said like this, I never thought you do like this... pleaaasee" he begged for forgiveness holding Magnus shoulders tightly who blocked him with body against tree. he throw his head back to tree trunk revealing pale neck and silent scream escaping from his half opened mouth.

'was it really a punishment, then why my body reacting other ways when my mind feeling hurt by touch, it's like mixed of emotions' he thought. 

"I didn't also planned this Alexander but you are provoking me so much, you know I want to make you feel amazing with my kisses but you don't deserve after breaking your word" he pinched more forcefully twisting his fingers.

Alec closed his eyes shut and he want to scream as much as louder he can but they are outside.

He quickly moved his hands to upper side to hold Magnus face and his lips crushed to him with such force.

He parted his lips slightly taking Magnus lower lip to suck.

His lips moved slowly up and down taking astonishing sensation and enjoying warm breath hitting on his face.

Magnus forgot what he was doing and started to move his lips, his one hand gripped messy hair and other hand started soothing skin which he brutally pinched.

Alec hummed when his skin treating well by Magnus palm and he loved it.

He saved the movement in his memory and smiled in between kisses how he turned devil who wants punish him seconds ago to angel who trying to comfort him now.

they shared slow and light kisses for few minutes.

Magnus smiled "you know how to melt me" said once they are apart. He blushed kissed Magnus nose then both cheeks and lastly forehead and hugged.

"we should go, your siblings probably wondering where we are" he said brushing alec hair with his fingers, he forgot about everything that made him so mad, because the man infront him know how to calm and love him.

"Iam worried about you" Jace said as soon as he saw his brother. "just lost talking about some trees" Alec said sat beside Simon.

"Alec don't lay on me, your sister is already enough, I can't take another weight" Simon shouted in frustration and blanket was so small for six people.

"why don't you lay on Magnus" he said throwing Alec face away from his shoulder.

"what" Alec asked quickly sat.

"Iam sure he don't mind, go" he said.

Magnus smiled "yeah I don't, come" opened his arms for Alec.

He glared at Magnus who quickly looked down with disappointment. He smiled for his cute man reaction, he went sat beside Magnus and layed his head on shoulder.

Magnus quickly smiled brushed his hair.

"Awe...this so cute, wait I will take photo" Simon said quickly unlocked his phone. Alec glared at him "what! in previous photos your face hidden" he said gesturing Alec face.

"what photos" Magnus asked looking confusly.

"oh you don't know about that! here I will show you" he said opening gallery in his phone, Alec tried to take phone but Magnus held him wrapping his arms around chest from back. He quickly showed Magnus to that photos

"ohhhhhh now I definitely want to take some photos where his face show up" Magnus smirked pulling Alec towards him more closely and Simon started to take pics, girls laughed giving suggestions to Simon to take photo and Alec tried so hard to escape but in the end he gave up hiding his face on Magnus chest, holding Magnus shirt so tightly.

' He look so adorable' Magnus thought looking down at his love who hiding his face to not show his blush to their friends.

Jace tried to stop them from taking pictures but he failed so he asked Alec to get up to sit beside him "Alec come here...you can sleep laying your head on my shoulder" tried to take Alec hands so he can drag him but Izzy quickly stopped taking Jace hand back.

she smiled quickly stood up and dragged him with her few feets away from their their friends "what is your problem Jace, I can see Magnus presence bothering you" she asked.

"I don't want Alec get hurt again" he said looking at his brother who laughing so hard in Magnus arms.

"He is Magnus, he don't hurt us" she said looking disbelieve about what she just listened.

"my brother suffered months in pain because him Izzy" he said looking at her eyes, she can see worry and love in his eyes "I can still hear Alec scream".

she placed her hand on his shoulder  "he didn't done that intentionally and it's ages ago and we already forgiven him for that".

He quickly removed her hand "mom did and everyone, maybe even Alec also but I never forgive him, l saw it with my own eyes, he did it intentionally he was so angry at Alec" he looked down "for mom sake I agreed Alec can go Newyork but I pray everyday he don't get hurt by him".

"listen Jace, you can't hold your grudge against Magnus. he felt guilty and he…" he cut her words gesturing his hand to stop and not given her chance to say something and went to join others leaving her there.

 he felt guilty and he…" he cut her words gesturing his hand to stop and not given her chance to say something and went to join others leaving her there