Icecream

"Magnus iam hungry, please cook something for me" asked Alec standing at door. Magnus sat infront of mirror removing his makeup and saw him from mirror.

"iam also hungry of you, did I say that to you" mumbled himself.

"Magnus, I can't hear your words, say it loudly, do you cook or not".

Magnus rolled his eyes "yes majesty I will, but I thought you don't want to talk me" asked.

Alec looked confusly "what!".

Magnus stood up and walked towards him "you ignored me for almost ten days after that incident and you shout on me when I try to talk" asked.

Alec thought for second it's true he don't want to talk about that incident because it's his fault so he chose to be silent "I didn't, Iam just busy with exams".

"rrrrright you always busy. but remember one day you have to face me and I will ask everything, you have to answer and do as I say there is no escape" said closing gap between them, there faces just inch apart.

Alec can feel Magnus breath hitting his face and he can't breathe properly his heart skip beat, his whole body tensed.

he could see Magnus glowing eyes and smile that started lightly and faded away quickly.

"now tell me what you want for dinner" asked Magnus in raspy voice and smirked about how he can effect Alec.

Alec took deep breath, his cheek and ears turn to light red "hmmm" thought for second looking at Magnus "s s sa spaghetti and roast chicken".

Magnus smiled and stepped aside clapping his hands "ok majesty give me hour" and walked towards kitchen.

Alec smiled shook his head and headed to his room to study.

"m mag MAGNUS" Alec shouted breathing harshly "did you, did you done this purposely" he asked drinking full bottle water.

Magnus watched him innocently like he don't know anything what happening "what" asked putting his face blankly.

"did you purposely cooked food spicely, you know I can't eat spicy food" said Alec and stood went to fridge for ice cream or pastry or any sweet and cursed himself when he can't find anything.

"I didn't, I cooked normally, it's your fault because you can't handle it" said Magnus looking Alec back and wetting his lowerlip.

'he really have beautiful plumpy bump, when do I get chance play with that, god he is really giving me hard time' thought.

"where is FUCKing icecream" said Alec, slammed fridge door harshly.

"here" Alec turn around saw Magnus eating ice cream, he already so angry because of spicy food and now Magnus provoked

"give it to me" asked but Magnus gestured chair to sat there.

Magnus put some icecream on his mouth and leaned but Alec stopped him placing hand on chest "woohh, what do you think you are doing" asked.

"feeding you ice cream" said Magnus removing hand from chest and leaned but Alec blushed lightly and backed away slightly "you can give to me, I can feed myself".

"oh, either this or no icecream Alec, choose one" said Magnus sitting properly in his chair and play with spoon in icecream.

"fine" said Alec stood up and walk towards his room but soon Magnus gripped his shoulder and pushed him to near wall hitting his front to it.

He winced and immediately turned, tried to escape but Magnus blocked him "where do you think you are going, you can't go until you eat total icecream" said Magnus with deep tone.

Alec can feel shiver from that, it's always make him weak, he don't know why but Magnus voice like command for him, he can surrender for that without thinking.

"I I...I don't want to" said hesitately gulping his dry throat.

"why Alexander, I kissed you before also, so why can't now and believe me it taste good when you eat icecream like that" said Magnus leaned barely touching Alec lips.

Alec closed his eyes for second and took deep breath thinking about first kiss "that! you kissed me forcefully".

"oh yeah I remember Alexander but that's first time, after that we kissed three times" said Magnus with deep tone, hoping it could effect Alec, he missed those lips and he wanted to taste it so badly and he can't control himself anymore.

a whimper want to escape from Alec mouth but he didn't let go and waited for otherone to kiss him but it didn't, instead of that Magnus taken his hand walked towards dinning table and forced him to sit on chair and Magnus sat on his lap.

Alec eyes widened "what"asked Magnus.

he shook his and blushed lightly.

Magnus smiled for Alec sweet reaction "get used to it, I know you can handle my weight on you" moved his lips near to Alec ear "and also it's good practice, you know, me top on you with my weight while I fuck you" whispered biting earlobe.

Alec can feel shiver running through entire body and his whole face turned to red and he tried to get up and push Magnus.

But Magnus kept his balance and looked seriously at Alec.

"If you try to struggle, you end tied up, do you want that" asked Magnus.

"you don't do!" said Alec.

"are you challenging me" asked Magnus.

Alec closed his eyes to relax his anger 'why his so dominant, why his words effecting me so much, why iam reacting. He is doing everything in his favour. I'm not his puppy to do as he say but I want to do it' thought.

Magnus put ice cream in his mouth and leaned placing one hand on Alec nape, another one cheek and kissed.

Alec hesitately opened his mouth, taste of ice cream felt good, it's taste like more Magnus.

Magnus slipped his tongue into otherone mouth and started suck, Alec moaned for that.

Magnus keep sharing one spoon of ice cream after another, passing into other's mouth like sharing slow and lazy kisses with full of passion.

'really it's taste so good but it's hurting' thought Alec.

Magnus again copied that action kissed him, Ice cream finished but they are still kissing and sucking eachother lips.

Magnus can sure about one thing after this there will be deep cuts or marks on Alec lips.

Alec can feel Magnus aggressive 'is he really eating my lips and I liked it but it's hurts little bit. but why he hate me right since childhood,he always close with Izzy. I always tried to talk but he ignored me like I wasn't there.

I always felt nervous around him and he take that as advantage to irritate me. now suddenly he saying he likes me, how can it's possible. is it some kind of prank to fool me or showing pity because of my vulnerable side.

God, I also like him, I don't know when I started to feel like this, I don't want to be far from him, please it can't be some kind of prank or joke. I can't tell him I like him, I don't want to accept it atleast not now.

I want more than 'liking' in mylife if I want to be in relationship. I want to know what is it means to him, it's only attraction or more than that for Magnus.

until I wants to close my feelings, I can't show to him. I know no matter how much I try to avoid Magnus I can't, is it physical attraction or emotional i want to figure it myself also'