?

6 months later

Yuqi opened the door and went inside.

"Babe? is that you?" She heard Soyeon calling from their bedroom.

"Yeah. I'm home!" She answered and went towards their room opening the door.

Soyeon was dressing up after taking a shower so yuqi went and helped her clasp her bra.

"Hi!" Soyeon smiled and tilted her head to the side.

"Hello my beautiful sexy princess. " The brunette replied and planted a kiss on her girlfriend's bare shoulder before pulling back and sitting on the bed enjoying the sight infront of her.

Soyeon chuckled after seeing yuqi checking her out. normally, she would tease her a little bit but today wasn't the right time for that so she put her tshirt on quickly before jumping on bed and crawling next to yuqi and hugging her.

"How was she? " She asked as she slipped her hand under yuqi's shirt rubbing her abs softly.

"Still the same." The younger girl sighed. "But I feel like she'll get better now that everything is over you know? " She continued before pulling soyeon a bit closer and pecking her head loving her hair's scent.

"Yeah. I was surprised when Lisa defended Miyeon in the court. " Soyeon said and yuqi hummed. "Her lawyer told me it was so important since Lisa was the only witness so Yeah, they would definitely charge her for murder if Lisa didn't say it was self defense. " Yuqi responded and she felt soyeon's grip on her shirt getting tighter.

"I was so scared. loosing Minnie was more than enough for all of us. I really couldn't take Miyeon getting into jail. " Soyeon stated deciding to talk about her feelings after keeping them for herself for months.

She didn't say how scared she was because she needed to stay strong for everyone but now that it was over she couldn't keep them for herself anymore. it was becoming too much.

"I know you were. you were so brave and strong the whole time Babe. Miyeon would lose it if you weren't there with her." Yuqi replied and hugged her girlfriend back.

"I just hope that she'll be able to move on. I can't see her sad like this. It's really hurting me." Soyeon mumbled weakly but Yuqi was able to hear it.

She knew that Soyeon was also heavily affected by Minnie's death. they only knew her for a year through Miyeon but they were already close.

"My dad once told me that Everything has a reason. Pain, Love and death, all of them are there to teach us something and I think it's true. " The younger girl said as a tear escaped her own eye. "I'm sure Minnie is doing great somewhere up there. I'm sure she is happy wherever she is so we should live our lives happily as well. Miyeon unnie would be fine aswell i promise you. you don't have to be worried honey." She finished her sentence whipping her tears quickly before Soyeon could see them.

"But what about her nightmares? Soojin said Miyeon unnie calls her every night crying and saying that she sees blood on her hands. it's dangerous Babe... what if she calls police or something? she feels guilty and she keeps saying that she killed someone. She doesn't deserve to feel that way and she doesn't deserve to go to jail. " soyeon said with her worried tone.

This woman was always worried about everything and everyone.

"I talked with a therapist. we'll go and visit him this week so don't worry ok? and Soyeon... let's be honest she did kill someone. we both know it wasn't self defense." Yuqi said lowering her voice in the end almost scared of thinking about it that way.

One of her friends was murdered and her other friend had murdered the murderer.

"What!? why do you say that?? you're talking about Miyeon unnie Yuqi!" Soyeon said and sat up on the bed "That girl killed Minnie unnie! Do you get that??" She raised her voice.