It

Miyeon woke up with a loud crushing sound. she stood up quickly and went to living room just to see a frozen Minnie and peices of broken glass every where.

Their window was broken and there was a huge rock on the floor.

"What happened?" Miyeon asked shocked but Minnie didn't say anything.

She looked so scared.

"Stay there and Don't move. I'll go get you a pair of shoes." Miyeon said and went to Minnie's room when she saw Minnie is bare foot.

"Here! wear these." She helped Minnie wear the shoes and then helped her to seat on the kitchen's chair.

"You ok? what happened? " she asked and again, she recieved nothing but silence.

Minnie wasn't answering her and she was losing her patience.

"I'm talking with you Kim Minnie! What happened? " She asked rising her voice and Minnie seemed to notice her this time.

"I don't know I- i was going to drink some water in the kitchen when it happened. " Minnie answered nervously.

Miyeon saw how shocked Minnie was so she decided to calm her. she gave her a glass of water and sat beside her.

"It's ok! we'll find the person who did it. maybe it's like a prank or something. " Miyeon said and patted Minnie's back.

Minnie calmed down a little bit and after that they went to clean the livingroom.

it was still pitch dark outside and the weather was a bit chilly .

Minnie bent down to grab the rock when she saw a paper is attached to it with a thin rope around it.

"Miyeon~ah..." she said in tiny but it was enough for Miyeon to stop collecting the large pieces of glass and come to see the paper Minnie was holding.

"What is this?" Miyeon asked and Minnie gave her a 'How tf am I supposed to know?' look.

Minnie opened the paper and her expression changed as soon as she saw what's written in it.

"Let me see" Miyeon said and snatched it out of Minnies hand.

I will get what I want at all costs
this is a warning sign
you are playing with fire Nicha.
STEP OUT OF IT

-J

"What?" Miyeon asked shocked. "Who is J? What is this Minnie? step out of what?" She continued terrified.

Minnie didn't answer. She was at it again. Her silence is making Miyeon even more nervous.

"Don't touch anything! we should call police this is a threat letter! " Miyeon said hasty and went to grab her phone.

"Don't." Minnie said rather calmly and put her hand on Miyeons forearm stopping her from calling the police.

"What? Why?" Miyeon asked.

"It must be a prank or something like you said before. Don't take it seriously. " Minnie replied.

"It looks like something serious Minnie! what if something happens to you? we should tell the po-" Miyeon was trying to convince Minnie but she cut her off.

"I said no Miyeon! You don't need to do anything I'll clean this and call some one to come and fix the window. you can go to your room now." Minnie responded harshly and Miyeon couldn't do anything anymore.

"Tsk. Whatever..." Miyeon said offended and went back to her room but deep inside she was extremely worried about Minnie.

Minnie cleaned the living room and put the piece of paper in her pocket.

She then decided to go back to her room but stopped as she saw Miyeon's light was still on.

She felt guilty for being harsh on Miyeon. she didn't know about the text and she was just worried.

She knocked on the door and entered Miyeons room.

"I know your door is closed but please make sure to wear something warm in case it gets cold." Minnie said and Miyeon's eyes didn't shine like they always do when Minnie cares about her. she just simply replied "okay."

Minnie couldn't sleep that night. the only thing she could think about was that paper and the text message she got yesterday.

'Are they related? they must be.' She thought as the text message from yesterday came to her mind. it was from an unknown number and it made Minnie freaked out.

'I'll get What's mine Kim Minnie.'

What should she exactly step out of? Who is this person and what could they possibly do to her?

===============================

"Yuqi~ah?" Soyeon called yuqi as they were lying down on their roof staring at the stars.

"Hmm?" Yuqi hummed.

"What would you do if one day i tell you that i have someone else that i love?" Soyeon asked out of the blue.

Yuqi turned to her side to study Soyeon's face. She was staring into stars peacefully.

"I think I would just simply die." Yuqi said and Soyeon frowned.

"Don't exaggerate! we both know you won't die." Soyeon replied emphasizing the word Die.

"Exaggeration!" Yuqi laughed. " it's your habit not mine!" she teased soyeon and it caused her to laugh.

Yuqi smiled at the sight. Soyeon was even more beautiful when she laughed.

"But seriously; I'm curious. " Soyeon said as she turned to the side facing Yuqi.

"I'll come and take revenge of the person who stole your heart and I'll make sure he regrets doing it cause I can't do or say anything to you." Yuqi said with an unknown emotion in her voice.

"How do you if it'll be a 'he' ?" Soyeon asked.

"Oh my god! you think there is any other girl in the world who can be better than me? Heh... it's impossible Soyeon. I'm not worried about that." Yuqi said proudly and lied back staring into stars.

Soyeon laughed from the bottom of her heart and hugged yuqi burying her face in yuqi's neck.

Yuqi wrapped her blanket around Soyeon and hugged her tight under it.

"I love you so much and nothing will ever be able to change it." Yuqi whispered into Soyeons ear and it caused Soyeon to smile from ear to ear.

"And I love you even more than you do." soyeon answered back.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. This is probably so random but  i've noticed that i have a lot  of Filipino readers so i just wanted to say yesterday i tried Chicken Adobo for the first time and it was AMAZING! I found the receipe on the internet so i'm not sure if it was completely  right but it was so good. does all of the food in Filippines tastes like this? 

Anyways thank you for reading and sorry for the short update i'll publish the next chapter sooner this week.

Thanks for reading

Love you lots,

Stay safe❤🤠