That

Miyeon was sitting under the big tree in their university playing games on her phone when she saw her favourite couple coming towards her.

"Hello Miyeon unnie!" Yuqi almost shouted after seeing her.

"Hi." Miyeon responded and chuckled at yuqi's loudness.

"You look awful unnie." Soyeon said teasingly and Miyeon glared at her.

"I couldn't sleep last night and when I finally did some one decided to send a threatening letter to Minnie by crashing our window." Miyeon said and it made the other two widen their eyes.

"WHAT? What do you mean? are you guys okay?" Soyeon asked and Miyeon nodded.

"Yeah we're fine." Miyeon answered. Soyeon was about to ask another question when they heard some one calling Miyeon's name.

"Unnie!" Shuhua came to sit next to them.

"Yeah?" Miyeon asked and looked back at Shuhua who was panting from running.

"Mrs.Bae wants to talk with you! What've you done unnie?" She asked and Miyeon got nervous.

She went to Mrs.Baes office and she smiled as soon as she saw Miyeon.

"Take a seat please." The black haired woman said and Miyeon obeyed her.

"So Miyeon-ssi , i'm assuming you know about our upcoming event right?" The black haired woman asked.

"Umm.. you mean the mayor's visit?" miyeon asked and the university director nodded.

"Yes. the mayor and some of his people are going to visit our university tomorrow and the student that was supposed to be the MC for the day informed us that she is not feeling well so I called you here to ask you to be the host tomorrow." Mrs.Bae continued.

"What? i- I don't think I can do it. how am I suppose to-" Miyeon was panicking and making excuses but the principal cut her off.

"You are the best option for this and we really don't have time to find someone else so I called you here to ask you personally. please take this. it's Minatozoi Sana's number she is in charge of planning for the event and she'll tell you what you need to do. just call her." The woman said while writing the number on a piece of paper and gave it Miyeon.

Miyeon was in complete shock. she wanted to refuse doing it but Mrs.Bae has already said her goodbye and was heading out while talking with some one on the phone.

"I am screwed! " Miyeon thought and walked out of the headmaster's office.

She decided to call Sana and tell her that she doesn't want to do it.

"Hello?" a voice said from the other side.

"Hi! I'm Cho Miyeon. Mrs.Bae gave your number to me and asked me to call you." Miyeon said and the girl started making weird noises.

"THANK GOD! FINALLY!" Sana shouted and Miyeon was surprised but she tried her best not to laugh.

"Come to the Conference room please we have so many things to do. see you!" Sana continued and hung up the phone.

'Augh! seriously; why do people always do this?' Miyeon sighed and decided to go to the the conference room.

Maybe she could be the new Mc if it wasn't a hard thing to do.

She entered the room and it was hectic. two students were carrying a huge table and a girl with short hair was shouting at them to be careful to not to hit the walls.

a tall boy with wide shoulders was standing on a ladder trying to fix the projector and a masculine boy was holding the ladder for him but for some reason they were shouting at each other nonstop. it almost looked like the boy on the ladder was rapping.

Miyeon walked to the other side of the room where two girls were peacefully designing the stage. They were the exact opposite to the other people Miyeon saw in there. they were quick and quiet.

"Chaeyoung~ah? Can you please go find Sana and ask her how many guests are we going to have?" One of the girls asked the other one.

"Sure babe!" The Chaeyoung named girl answered.

"Excuse me... do you know where can i find Sana? i'm the new MC for tomorrow." Miyeon asked them and Chaeyoung smiled at her.

"Yes i'm going to see her so you can come with me. my name is Chaeyoung by the way and this is my girlfriend Mina." the girl said.

"Thanks and Nice to meet you guys. i'm Miyeon." miyeon replied with a smile and followed the girl backstage.

"Sana unnie! i need your help." chaeyoung shouted and went towards an orange haired girl who was busy talking with someone on the phone.

"One minute!" Sana mouthed to the girl and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Thank you so much jihyo! please make sure it'll be here on time... yeah 10 Am sharp... ok... thanks... bye." Sana hung up the phone and started writing something down.

"Sorry. what do you need help with Chaeyoung~ah?" she asked still not raising her head and chaeyoung asked her about the guests.

"There will be 6 people includ-" Sana suddenly stopped after raising her head and seeing Miyeon.

"...including The mayor himself." she continued still staring at Miyeon.

'Damn! she is so beautiful.' The orange haired girl thought.

"Okay! Thank you unnie. see you later Miyeon-ssi!" Chaeyoung said and went to tell her girlfriend about the information she was asking.

"umm... hi! We talked on the phone earlier." Miyeon said awkwardly and felt uncomfortable from Sana's stares.

The girl seemed to notice Miyeon's reaction and came closer smiling.

"Right! You are the new MC! thanks for coming. i'm Minatozoki Sana but you can just call me Sana!" Sana said smiling and the awkwardness was completely gone.

The girl had a bright smile and she was kinda cute.

"Cho Miyeon." Miyeon said and reached out to shake Sana's hand.

"Sooo, What am i supposed to do tomorrow?" Miyeon asked and Sana went to grab the papers from her drawer.

"Here! this is a summery of what we'll do tomorrow and what plans we have. There will also be some performances and the mayor will give some appreciation letter or some thing like that to some of our professors. i'll give you the list of that tomorrow and... you'll also have to do an interview with a student. all the details are here." Sana explained and handed the papers to Miyeon.

Miyeon took a quick glance at the papers and decided to do the hosting for tomorrow since it didn't look like a hard thing.

"Ok! Thank you. i'll go practice. see you tomorrow." Miyeon said and bid her goodbye to Sana.

'And she is cool.' Sana said to her self as she watched Miyeon getting out of the room.

Her Thoughts was disturbed by a loud thud. she looked at the otherside of the room and saw Jin on the floor.

"YAH! NAMJOON! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME THERE ! HOLD ON TO THE LADDER TIGHTLY PABO!" He shouted.

'Augh! these two... I shouldn't have asked for their help' Sana thought and went to see if they boy was alright.

As promised, another part for this week hope you enjoyed it :)

Love you lots,

Thanks for reading,

Stay safe 🤠❤