When

Miyeon was sitting at her favorite Cafe, reading the papers that Sana gave her earlier when her phone started to ring.

She picked it up as soon as she saw who was calling her.

"Hello?"

"Hey! What's up? what are doing?" Minnie asked.

"Nothing much." Miyeon answered.

"Why didn't you attend the class today? i was worried when i didn't saw you there since I sae you left the dorm early today." Minnie said and it made Miyeon smile.

"i thought you wouldn't even notice i wasn't there." She answered.

"What? ofcourse i would! where are you now?" Minnie asked and Miyeon told her where she was.

"i'm not that far away! wait I'll come over. " minnie said and ended the call after Miyeon said she would wait.

Miyeon grabbed the papers again and started to read. everything seemed fine until she saw the part that she had to interview a student.

"WHAT?" She shouted and gained a few glares from people.

'Augh jinjja! there are around 1000 students in this fucking university and out of all these people it has to be her.' Miyeon face palmed herself.

She haven't had a good sleep last night, she was stressed out about tomorrows event yet, the universe have decided that it wasn't enough for her to take in so now, she had to interview Lalisa Manoban in front of hundreds of people! like how is she going to do that when she doesn't even want to look that girl in the eye?

She lowered her head and put her hands on her ears.

'You can do it Miyeon.' She tried to encourage herself but it wasn't doing anything.

"Ottoke?" She said out loud fraustrated and massaged her temples.

"What happened? " She heard someone asking and when she looked up, Minnie was standing in front of her.

"A- Nothing. when did you come?" Miyeon asked as Minnie sat in front of her.

"Just now." Minnie answered and Miyeon was relived that she wasn't there from the beginning. that would have been embarrassing.

"I guess you were standing outside of cafe huh? it only took you 5 minutes to come." Miyeon chuckled.

"Yeah i was pretty much infront of the building." She answered.

"Miyeon~ah?" Minnie said after a couple of seconds and lowered her head.

"Wae?" Miyeon asked.

"I'm sorry about last night. I was a bit harsh on you but I didn't mean it."Minnie apologized and Miyeon was not expecting it at all. Minnie does things like this all the time and this is the first time she is apologizing. it has always been Miyeon who had to go and hug the other girl trying to make everything alright between them.

"It's ok. "Miyeon replied with a smile and it made Minnie smile widely.

"I'll go buy you a dessert what do you want?" She asked after seeing there was only a cup of coffee on the table.

"I'm ok with anything. " Miyeon said and she nodded.

After Minnie left to order whatever she was about to buy, Miyeon decided to read the papers again and the whole situation was even worse than what she thought it was.

'So basically I'll have to ask these questions that Lisa already knows and praise her for her accomplishments after she answered them. Great! just great!' Miyeon thought and raised her head to look at the ceiling.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She asked and sighed after realizing she is not going to get an answer.

Minnie came back with a piece of strawberry cheesecake for Miyeon and a cup of tea for herself.

"Here!" She said as she put the plate in front of Miyeon and took her seat.

"Thanks."

"So why didn't you attend class today?" Minnie asked and Miyeon pointed to the papers on thre table.

"Because of this." she said and grabbed the fork.

"What is it?" Minnie asked and started to read the papers.

"The mayor is going to visit the university tomorrow and they told me that i should be the host or something like that." Miyeon said annoyed.

" it's ok don't worry you'll be fine." Minnie smiled and put the papers away smiling at how cute Miyeon was.

"if you say so. How was your day?" Miyeon asked and minnie went quit.

"Fine i guess." She said staring at her cup on the table.

Miyeon knew something was off from the moment she saw Minnie today but now she was convinced.

"What happened?" She asked and Minnie sighed.

"Lisa..." She said.

'Right! Lisa again. Why am i even surprised?' Miyeon thought.

"What about her?" She asked and Minnie looked like she was about to cry.

"We had a fight earlier. I just said that why she doesn't spend time with me and what is more important than our relationship. but then she started shouting and saying that I don't trust her and things like that. it wasn't even about me not trusting her." She explained and Miyeon stood up to go and sit next to her.

"It'll be alright." Was the only thing she could say. she didn't want to start crying in front of the girl.

Miyeon hated the look on Minnie's face right now. she hated seeing the girl sad. she hated seeing how much she loved lisa. how much she loved some one that wasn't her.

She was hurt but she couldn't do anything other than comforting the love of her life, telling her that her relationship will be alright.

Miyeon patted Minnie's back and hugged her. they were both breaking inside because of love but one of them had no idea about what the other one is going through.

"Thank you Miyeon~ah! Thank you for always being there for me." Minnie said and Miyeon pulled away.

"Anytime!" Miyeon said faking a smile and returned to her seat.

"Did you know about Lisa being the Selected student tomorrow? " Miyeon asked and Minnie nodded.

"yeah I think that made her a bit busy and stressed lately. " Minnie replied and Miyeon wanted to tell her about Lisa's Secret so bad but she controlled herself.

"Yeah. it must be the reason." She said and gave herself a round of applause in her head for her great acting.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thank you so much for reading

See you guys next week

stay safe.🤠❤