To

Months passed by and things are starting to get better.

Minnie doesn't cry herself to sleep anymore. She stopped after a week.

She still has feelings for Lisa but she can't quit understand her feelings towards the girl.

Is it Love?

Hate?

Anger?

Lust?

Disgust?

Pain?

What is the name for what she's going through?

She doesn't know anymore.

She's been trying to clear things in her mind. to understand herself but she Doesn't think She was successful Cause her mind was getting more and more linear.

Last night she talked about it with Miyeon and she told her to write everything that is bothering her so that's what Minnie has been doing all evening.

"Augh! This isn't working!" She said an ripped all of the papers that she had wrote. writing her thoughts was not helping at all infact, it was like a reminder.

"This is nonsense! i'm not doing it ever again!" She stood up and went to the living room.

She stormed towards their couch and throwed herself on it.

"Are you ok?" She heard someone asking and that was when she realized Miyeon was standing infront of bathroom door with a towel wrapped around her body.

her hair was wet and water was dropping on her shoulders and chest.

Minnie couldn't speak as she was busy staring at Miyeon in awe.

"Minnie? Can you hear me?" Miyeon asked again.

"U-um y-yeah." The blond haired girl answered stuttering. Miyeon noticed the younger ones red face and decided to tease her a little bit more.

"Oh! Are you sure? you seem a bit hot and your face is red." She said and sat beside Minnie almost leaving no space.

Minnie could feel Miyeon's body heat and it was making her anxious. did she just got butterflies? No this is impossible.

"I'm fine. G-go wear your clothes you might catch... cold." Minnie said and stood up to go to her room.

"Cute..." Miyeon smiled and got up to do what Minnie told her.

"What the fuck was that? What was with her tone?" Minnie said after closing her door and leaning on it.

She looked at her bed and suddenly remembered The day Miyeon slept on her bed.

"Jesus Christ Yontararak! Where do you get these dirty thoughts from?" She face palmed and went out to grab a glass of water.

Miyeon came out of her room fully dressed and went to grab a snack from kitchen.

"Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" Miyeon asked and Minnie shook her head for a no.

The Christmas season has started and they didn't have any classes.

"I wanted to go buy Christmas tree and some gifts . let's go together if you are free? I mean it's Christmas and we haven't done anything." Miyeon suggested.

"Yeah sure! " Minnie answered and took a sip of water still trying to forget about her thoughts.

They have to enjoy this year's Christmas. after all the things that they've been through, they need some rest and happy time.