Ends

Miyeon faked a smile at Lisa and turned to the audience.

"Please give a round of applause for Miss. Lalisa Manobon." She said smiling and turned to face Lisa again. "Thank you so much for your time Miss Manoban!" She said with a fake smile and Lisa went off stage completely ignoring Miyeon.

The event continued as The Mayor came and gave a speech. they also gave some gifts and appreciation letters to some of the Professors.

Miyeon thanked the guests and students who came to the event and went backstage as people started to leave the room.

"Augh! that was mentally exhausting! I need to sleep a whole day to recover from this shit!" Miyeon thought and sat on the couch that was there and took off her shoes.

She didn't care what people might think of her. she was standing there in this heels for more than 4 hours and she couldn't take it anymore.

"You were great!" Sana came and sat next to her.

"Thank you! you did great too I can't even imagine how hard it must've been to handle all of it." Miyeon replied.

"Thanks! it was but it's done now." Sana said and smiled.

They sat in silence for a couple of seconds when Sana started to speak.

"Actually... I was wondering if you'd like to hang out more often. " She said.

"Sure! why not. Do you wanna go grab some early dinner? I haven't eaten lunch and I assume you haven't either. " Miyeon replied wishing Sana would say yes. she really didn't want to eat alone.

"Yeah let's go I'm STARVING" Sana said dramatically and put her hand on her stomach that made Miyeon chuckle at her cuteness.

==========================

"Miyeon~ah? Can I ask you something? " Sana asked as they were sitting in front of each other eating their dinner.

"Yeah go on!" Miyeon said and put down her cup.

"What's your ideal type?" Sana asked.

"Suddenly? " Miyeon chuckled and Sana nodded.

"I like cute people. i mean, I like cute things in general including cute people." She answered.

'Oh! That's easy' Sana thought.

"Have you found it yet? I mean that cute person." She asked waiting for the brunette to say no so that she could make a cheesey comment.

"Yes." Miyeon answered immediately.

"What? Really? But... I thought you were single!" Sana asked surprised.

'That brat! wait until I see you again Chae! you said she was single.' Sana thought.

She had done her research yesterday. she knew that Miyeon is single and that she is into girls but now, one of them was proven wrong.

"Well yeah I'm single but I like someone. " Miyeon said and Sana replied with a tiny "oh!"

"Why? you wanted to ask me on a date?" Miyeon said staring at her and Sana was surprised.

She didn't saw that coming at all.

"Well, i thought ... you know?... maybe I... I could try?" Sana said awkwardly. "but you were quicker to ask me out anyways. " She continued teasingly to lessen her embarrassment.