Adi: That's it... Don't worry... We have our whole life ahead... Let's be together and happy....

---------

Monica's pregnancy was announced through social media. She posted it with a caption..

A little prince or princess on way....

This erupted a huge commotion in social media. People first doubted Rajeev as baby's father. But Rajeev was out of country for six months. So he could not be the father. All then doubted Adi. But nobody was willing to address their beloved PM's name.

Adhiyaman was elated after hearing the news. Rajeev called him..

Rajeev: Enna Adhiyaman??? Sedhi nalla irukka??

Adhiyaman: romba nalla sedhi raja... Neenga indha election leiye ninnurukalam... Idhu andha Adi eh close pandra neram... Neenga Enna da na PM election le contest pandren nu sollitinga..

Rajeev: naan irundha Enna??? Neenga irundha Enna??

Indha sedhi eh naan kudukradhuku oru kaaranam irukku...

Adhiyaman: neenga thappa nenaikale na... adhu Enna kurikol ayya???

Rajeev: Neram varum bodhu theriyum.... Neenga poi campaigning eh paarunga...

Deposit illama thokanum avanga... ovvoru state leiyum namma soldra CM dhaan varanum... Namma Ministers ulla pona dhaan PM election nammaku saadhagama amaiyum...

Adhiyaman: Apdiye nadakkum ayya.. Baya padadhinga...

--------

A strange number called Magic in the afternoon.. Sia received the call..

Rajeev: Hey Sia... How are you??

His voice irritated her...

Sia: Mr.Rajeev, can you please tell me the reason behind calling your rival company???

Rajeev: I'm not talking as your rival.. I'm trying to be your well-wisher..

Sia: you don't have to.. I already have a well-wisher..

Rajeev: If you are talking about that so-called PM, let me tell you...

He slept with his old flame, and impregnated her...

Suhasini was highly infuriated. After event, Adi warned her about Rajeev's feelings towards 'Sia'. So she was aware of the things happening. However, Rajeev spouted nonsense without any worry.. She was angered at the same time worried about Adi..

Rajeev: Hello.. Enna vaarthai eh kaanom??? Namba mudiyaleiya??

Sia: Rajeev... Idhellam en kitte soldradhuku pinnadi unga motive Enna??

Rajeev: I like you Sia...

Sia: Bull crap..

Rajeev: Believe me..

Sia: What if you are trying to take my business away??

Rajeev: No.. Nee Sollu History kooda Unaku eludhi tharen..

Sia: I don't want second rated goods..

Rajeev: then what about Adi??? You are not the only woman in his life..

Sia: Rajeev.. You are forgetting.. He is like sun... Who doesn't love him?? I'm one of his fans.. It doesn't matter who he loves, I love him..

Don't tire yourself... If you want, you can go ahead and tell the world.. That Magic's designer is also in love with Adi..

Rajeev: you are betraying your owner.. What will you tell to Suhasini if she comes to know???

Suhasini controlled her laughter..

Sia: I will leave the company and city.. But I'll not stop loving Adi.. He is my jaan... Don't try to harm his name...

He cut the call immediately.. But this call increased his likeness for her more.. She was as strong as him in love..

-------

Suhasini reached home in a pleasant mood.. She searched for Adi as soon as she entered..

She found him in gym..

Suhasini: unnai pathi rumors en kaadhuku varaikum varudhu... Nee Enna da na haaya work out pandre...

He smiled..

Adi: Apdi Enna vandhuchi your highness???

Suhasini: that you slept with Monica and impregnated her...

They both laughed out loud when she finished..

She sat on him as he did push-ups...

Suhasini: Your life is so scandalous, your highness..

Adi: yes.. But they don't know the fact that I'm my wife's slave..

He turned and rolled her down with him..

Suhasini: I have a doubt... How did you know that Rajeev was going to call me???

Nee Ennai correct time ku warn pannale na naan Kandippa vaaiye vitruppen... He stirred my mind..

Adi: Very simple.. He is doing everything to sabotage my relationship with 'Sia'... So that he can have a chance with her..

Suhasini: so this is not about elections...

Adi: we cannot agree on its entirety.. But the major reason nee dhaan.. He likes you...

Suhasini: Bull crap..

Adi smiled as he pinned her down...

Suhasini: What???

Adi: sometimes I really wish to hide you in a faraway land...

But I know that is of no use.. Because wherever you are, you will shine always...

His words brought a huge smile on her face...

Suhasini: Nammaku mattum yean ipdi aagudhu Adi??

I'm so worried about you... Ipdiye pona indha election nee jeikradhu kashtam aayidum...

Then you will lose PM election in future.. That can not happen.. Our people don't deserve such future.. You are our sun Adi..

Adi smiled at her concern towards people...

Adi: you truly talk like this country's first lady.. You are worried about people..

Don't worry.. my life is dedicated to this people.. My country comes before anything...

I will not leave them.. I promise you...

She nodded... He suddenly lifted her in his shoulders..

Suhasini: What are you doing now???

Adi: I'm going to bath with Sia... I'm two-timing.. Let me have some fun with the other woman..

He dropped her after reaching the bathroom..

Suhasini: you naughty gangster.. You seriously switch colors like chameleon.. You were talking like a saint a minute before and here you are........

Her words stuck in throat when she saw him peeling his t-shirt off... She was well familiar with his body.. But every time, she lost herself in this battle.. 

*Author's note: Hello makkale... Author is just being inconsistent these days.. I'm sorry.. Thank you all for patiently waiting.. Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga.. Pidicha votes and comments please..

Your votes are my boost..😍😍😍😍