I'd Prefer If You Moaned My Name, Babe

"You really ain't going away without a fight"

Picture above is Noah Esposito-Caggiano

Is murder legal?

Because I have the urge to find Jayden Parker and wring his intestines out from his abdominal cavity, using it as a noose to hang him to death. I'd even bring back dinosaurs from the Jurassic Park just to see them chomp on his legs like they were meat sticks.

Unfortunately, murder isn't legal, and I don't look that good in orange.

Thankfully, I'm a very calm person.

So I'm going to do this the easier way.

Which is why I'm at Jayden's locker at 7:00 in the morning. It was quite easy to spot his locker, considering it was covered with pink post it notes.

Marry me Jayden!

Thanks for 'tutoring' me Jayden! Want to come over again?

Jaydiiiieeee ur sooooo hawttttttt

I want to vomit. This isn't even the worst part.

Hey Jayden, last night was so fun, could you ask your brother to join as well?

This person has guts, I have got to give it to them. But the fact that Jayden has still kept this post it note stuck on his locker brings me the shivers. Gross. I need to disinfect my hands later.

Opening his locker is quite easy, considering he's stuck his locker combination right above his locker number. What a genius. He can't even remember his locker combination. Someone give this kid an award. Besides, 69420 isn't a really foolproof combo.

His locker isn't much, a few papers sticking out of some books, an extra pencil case yada yada yada. Average teenager locker. Boring.

Let's spice it up, shall we?

———x———x———x———

"WHAT THE MOTHERFUCKING FUCK HAS THIS MOTHERFUCKER DONE TO MY FUCKING LOCKER! IF I FUCKING GET MY FUCKING HANDS ON THIS MOTHERFUCKER, HE IS FUCKING DEAD! FUCK! "