INTRODUCTION

Dr. Stephen Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme, one of the survivors of a zombie apocalypse wielded the Time Stone to venture into different possibilities of how the apocalypse would end. The most effective way is to broadcast the energy of Mind, Soul and Power Stones together to revert the zombies into humans. But every victory comes with a price to pay - a price which he hasnt made his new-found-team aware of. Though there wouldnt be zombies anymore, other supernatural beings - vampires and werewolves - shall begin to rise. Was it was due to mutations caused in certain affected and unaffected humans or due to awakening of legends that were just considered fictional and mythological? Supernaturals, which they shall effectively keep under control unlike the zombies but they might be turning into them in their fight against them. But remembering the near demise of the universe, he beleived in atomising the Infinity stones and; restricting witchcraft and mystic arts for the best of the world.

Y/n Henley, a twenty year orphan, daughter to Jane and Charles Henley, lives in a world where the Avengers suddenly disappeared after ending a zombie apocalypse. The world is neither dystopian nor utopian but battered with climatic changes, hurricanes, wars. So when her father dies, her estranged uncle welcomes her to live with his family in the Rockport, the unanswered past threatens her with no future.

(W/N : Criticism - positive and negative - are fairly welcomed.
Dear readers, feel free to suggest or request.
Thank you for clicking this story. I hope you enjoy it!)

OC!

▪︎ Y/N Henley (YFN YLN)
▪︎ Jane Henley (Jane Angelique Collins)
A witch who had fled from her coven. Then worked as army nurse where she met Mathew and eventually married him. She dies in a suicidal car crash.
▪︎ Mathew(Matt) Henley
After the 2018 zombie apocalypse ended, he worked in the army. Few years after marrying Jane, settles in the Town of Rockport. Has no idea of supernatural world around him.
▪︎ Charles Henley
Twin brother to Mathew. Numbers were his life until he fell for his brother's wife Jane. After their daughter, Y/N, manifested powers beyond him imagination, he turns to mystic arts to for help.
▪︎ Rachael Henley
Daughter of Mathew and Jane. Works as a nurse in the local hospital to feel close to what remained of her mother. Is imprinted by a werewolf though he has no idea that his family were once the Avengers.
▪︎ Jade Collins
Werewolf by birth. Was adopted by Steve and Natasha after their team ambushed an unruly pack of werewolves. They took the surving teenager to help them learn the new ways after being bitten by the werewolves during the fight. When he moves into Rockport, he finds Rachael as his mate.