15

Aura's pov

In the last few weeks, I have gotten a good hang of controlling my wolf. She doesn't try to push forward anymore. I can now stop her from pushing me to the back of my head without warning. I have started to go to pack training. I have gotten a lot stronger over the 6 weeks of training.

Every week I go over to the Sablecrest pack and train with Terra. Sometimes she comes over here to train me. I have gotten the hang of learning. I decided to start learning the way I did with the wind. I am now learning from the journals I have read and taken notes on.

Feeling a force hit me in the stomach I doubled over and let out a groan. I clear my mind of any thoughts while going back to where I am.

"Focus Aura" Ryland growls, going to hit me again. I grab Ryland's wrist before twisting it. I hear a snap before he groans. My eyes widen as I push away from him. Ryland twists his wrist back into place. His face scrunching up in pain. His wrist starts to heal and he gets back into the fighting stance.

My eyes sweep over Ryland for any sign of weakness. My eyes go to the arm I just broke. I can see he is hiding the pain from his shoulder I dislocated earlier. It had already healed but not correctly. And it was causing him pain.

Ryland swings his injured arm at me. I swept my foot under Ryland as I grabbed a hold of his arm. As he fell to the ground I pulled his shoulder back in place.

"Fuck, Aura" Ryland gasps from the ground. He held his shoulder waiting for it to heal. It took a few minutes before he kicked his foot at the back of my knee. My leg buckles causing me to kneel on the ground. Ryland didn't waste any time putting me in a headlock. Ryland held his arm around my neck tightly. I kick my feet off the ground while grabbing Ryland's arm. I move his arm from around my neck.

As I flipped over Ryland I wrapped my arms around his neck while kicking his legs and making him fall to his knees. Ryland kept fighting me trying to get out of my hold. He eventually gave up by tapping my arm with his hand. I let him go with a huge smile.

"Nice Job Aura," Ryland says, rubbing his neck. A purple bruise was starting to form where I held his neck tightly. I didn't notice I held his neck that tight.

"Sorry about that I just had to win today" I sent him a wink before grabbing a water bottle and taking a sip of it. I never had the guts to overpower Ryland since I started training and today I just had an urge to beat him.

"How did you flip over me anyway?" Ryland asked, grabbing his water bottle and we started walking to the packhouse.

"I don't know, I just used the strength from my wolf when jumping and I managed to flip over you," I say smiling. I still feel energized from our fight. Ryland and I make it to the packhouse in a matter of minutes.

"Alright I will see you tomorrow if I don't see you later today," Ryland says before going up to his floor. The beta and Gamma share the third floor. Half and half. The second floor is for any stray pack members that don't live in a house. The fourth floor is the alpha's penthouse. But since Maddox has his own house it is empty. Ryland is the only person living on his side of the third floor so he has let Lexie and Kailani have a room. I run up the stairs bumping into someone I have never met before. She was a head shorter than me. She had blond hair and had a deep emerald eye color.

I grabbed onto her arms as she started to fall. I was running pretty fast causing her to almost fall over. I scanned her to see if she was alright.

"Oh my god! Luna, I am so sorry" the woman rushed out.

"You don't need to apologize, I wasn't watching where I was going." I laughed while steading her so I could let her go. She took a step back when she was steady.