Reality

At Home

Shouta hugged Izuku tight. "I'll be back in a few."

"Please... don't go..." Izuku sniffed, his voice very uneven.

"I won't be long. I just need to check in with my work."

"Call... phone..." Izuku said, holding Shouta very tightly. He didn't want him to leave. He's fine with being alone. It's just that Izuku loves Shota and he doesn't want to waste time alone when he can be with Shouta.

Shouta rubbed Izuku's back. "They need me there."

"I need you." Izuku said, pulling back to look at Shouta's eyes.

"Awe Izuku." Shouta pulled Izuku into a tight embrace. "Jeez, I can't believe I'm doing this... do you want to come with me?"

"Yes!!! Yes!" Izuku jumped, moving away from the hug. He bounced on the couch, moving left to right. They sat on the living room couch.

Shouta told Izuku his situation and that he would be gone for a bit. After saying that, Izuku broke down into tears.

"Okay okay, you can come. However... Izu are you listening?"

Izuku paused, looking up at Shouta. He had moved over Shouta's lap to the other side of him. "No..."

"You can come," Shouta repeated, "except, you are going to stay in my car while I go in."

"Why?" Izuku asked as he began to nuzzle into Shouta's side.

"I don't think you want to be around a whole bunch of people. Unless you do?" Shouta asked, wrapping an arm around Izuku's back.

"Nuh huh" Izuku shook his head.

"If you were to come in with me, you would be around so many new people." Shouta also thought that it would be weird for the students of U.A. to see him carrying a teenage green-haired boy around the halls.

"Okay! Stay in car and wait." Izuku nodded, sitting up. "Go!" When he thought about it, he got to be in a car! A car! They're so cool! Plus it reminds him of Hari's and Kai's conversation.

"Good, now we made an agreement. Let's get going." Shouta said, standing up. He grabbed Izuku and carried him to the foyer.

It was around noon. A day had passed since the events of yesterday. Izuku woke up with Mirio beside him. They ate breakfast and watched a few movies in the living room. Izuku brought his Wall E plush with him. Also, Izuku tried to eat by himself. He almost fed himself one bite, but Shouta had to take over. After breakfast, Mirio had to go to school, a little upset. Izuku was too but understood. Around 11, they ate lunch. Izuku had a small breakdown during it.

He broke down in sobs when Shouta tried to give him a bite of food. Izuku said he really wanted to try to eat all by himself. But he couldn't do it.

Shouta comforted Izuku while he cried. He said it will take time and Izuku will master it soon if he doesn't give up. Izuku took that to heart, he can't give up yet!

After lunch, Shouta pulled out a game called Jenga. He explained you stack wooden blocks on top of each other and create a tower. You pull a block out and place it back at the top. The game gets more challenging the more blocks are removed. It will eventually tumble after so many missing pieces. The joy of it is that you don't know when the tower will fall. You can guess but that is hard. At least for Izuku, it is.

Shouta and Izuku played a whole bunch of times. Izuku lost all the rounds, but he didn't care. He was having so much fun! Why didn't Kai and Hari show this game when he lived with them?