Questions

Kai and Hari grabbed a spot on the bed and watched Izuku sleep soundlessly for hours. They made sure he was not in any pain or discomfort. Fortunately, Kai's quirk caused Izuku to be uninjured.

The quirk deconstructs matter and reconstructs. It's a powerful ability, but it causes pain to the receiver. Izuku was unconscious when Kai used the power, although he will experience a discomforting feeling once he wakes up. The two men both want to be there when he awakens; they want to comfort him. Izuku went through a rather traumatic experience, something he hasn't felt in a long time. Physical pain.

The two men found themselves in a trance; hours went by, they didn't seem to have noticed the ever-so-quick hours. Izuku was mesmerizing to watch.

Kai pulled out his phone and looked at the time; it was midnight. Hari looked up from the sleeping boy and tilted his head at Kai. The man scrolled through his phone, attempting to find a particular app.

"Boss?" Hari asked quietly.

Kai hummed in response; he continued to scroll through the device, not taking his eyes off it.

"What are we going to do with Izuku?"

Kai paused and watched the boy's stomach slowly rise in the corner of his eye. "Nothing. We already did enough, Izuku will wake up in the morning and we will speak to him then."

Hari lifted his hand up to Izuku's forehead and rubbed him comfortably. "You sure? Shouldn't we wait? I don't want him to wake up frightened because we're not here."

Kai nodded and stuffed his phone back into his pocket. "True, but if you're so worried, you can stay here. We just need to be here before he wakes up. I need to do some...things...I'll be back in the morning. Call me if anything happens, Hari." Kai sat up from the bed and walked to the door.

"Yes, boss." Hari's eyes followed Kai until he was out of sight. He glanced down at the boy and smiled. He wished he could watch Izuku for hours, he loved him so much. He probably would be able to, even forever if possible. Unfortunately, this was all caused by a lower member of the Shie Hassaikai. What that man did was unacceptable; he would never have thought this would happen.

Even if Izuku was being "bossy" that's not an excuse to hurt him so violently that it looks like he was dead, not to mention the broken ankle. If Kai hadn't killed him, Hari would have done it. No one deserves to live after hurting their Izuku.

Hari sighed and got off the bed, he wasn't sure what Kai was doing, probably something regarding the Shie Hassaikai and Izuku. Kai could get overprotective when it comes to him, he would get furious if anyone touched Izuku. Even to the point of getting enraged if someone (other than Hari) looked at him.

Hari knew he should go to bed, it's midnight. It wouldn't do him any good if he didn't sleep. Kai was right, they both did what they could for Izuku; they just have to wait for the morning. With a heavy sigh, he walked up to the opening and left the bedroom, sliding the door softly.

_________________________
Morning

Izuku's eyes shot open, he panicked and curled into a tight ball. His breath was uneven, he was afraid. He tried to remember what had happened with the man but his memory was foggy. All he recalled was the pain.