Fixed and back

Seulgi's POV

"Babe, I'm so sorry." I kneeled down in front of Irene who's now seating on the bed. "I regret it, I really do." I said holding Her hand. "I promise, I will not do it again." I said giving light kisses on Her hand. "You know, even if you do it a million of times, I would still forgive you but, Seulgi let's stop this. I want us to have a happy life with our daughter, I know you want that too, from now on tell me, tell me what you want and I'll try my best to give it to you." She gave me a toothless smile.

"What did I do to deserve you babe?" I asked, what did I really do? "I love you, you don't have to use that question." She gave me a peck on my lips, I smiled with a glimmering eyes. "I love you too." I said, She pulled me up for a long passionate kiss.

No Ones POV

(Later that night)

"Unnie!" Lisa squealed as soon as She saw Jisoo with Rose and Ryujin, their plane landed at the same time without them knowing. "Lisa!" Jisoo squealed running to hug the younger. "I missed you!" Said Lisa. "I missed you too!" Jisoo said hugging the younger tighter. "Hon, we need to go home quickly, Eli is getting an allergy attack." Jennie said as She covered Eli with Her coat. "What happened?" Jisoo asked.

"Eli is allergic to people He doesn't know or not comfortable with." Lisa explains. "Then we should get going then!" Jisoo announces before putting Ryujin on Her back and hold Chaeyoung's hand, Lisa on the other hand did the same to Eli and Jennie, all six of them started walking towards Jisoo's van since it's bigger.

"Don't worry Eli, we're good people." Jisoo said as they are now inside Her van.

(Seating arrangement)
Driver    Bodyguard
Jisoo       Lisa
Rosè        Ryujin
Jennie    Eli

"That's right baby, and besides you have to get used to them because they'll be with us 24/7." Jennie explains. "I'll try." Eli said making the others to smile at Him. "I'm Ryujin, nice to meet you Eli." Ryuji looks back at Eli, avoiding having any contact with the boy. "I'm Eli, nice to meet you too." Eli gave Her a light smile. "I hope for you to get well soon." Ryujin said with Her cute smile. "Thank you, I promise once I do, I'll give you a friendly hug." Eli smiled at Ryujin. "Let's be friends then." Ryujin said. "Friends." Eli said as the two of them smiled at each other.

(At home)

All six of them arrived at Moonsun's house, they knocked on the door and Jeongyeon opened it for them. "Unnie!" Lisa squealed before hugging Jeongyeon as She hug's Her back. "I miss you too." Jeongyeon said patting the younger's head. "I'm also here you know?" Jisoo said making the two to chuckle at Her. "I miss you too Jeongyeon." Jisoo said as the younger pulled Her for a tight hug. "I miss you so much unnie!" Jeongyeon squealed making the older to chuckle. "Hugging without us?" Seulgi and Moonbyul suddenly said making the rest of the Dorks to look at the both of them.

All five of them snickered before doing a group hug. "I missed you guys so much!" Moonbyul said as all five of them starts to cry because of joy.

To be continued...