Work problems

Lisa's POV

"What happened here?!" I asked as there was a big fuss in the meeting room, my secretary told me that something's up. "We lost a hundred million because this guys had been playing us!" My supervisor said. "What?!" I asked in disbelief. "They were from the other company and use our ideas which made our sales to go down Chairman!" He said, I look at the guys that are now looking down in shame.

"Kill them!" I said before leaving, I go back to my office with my secretary trailing me from behind. "Call our shareholders, we need to set a meeting by this day." I firmly said. "But boss, you have a dinner with your son and fiancé." She said. "Right, I'll call them." I said, as She just nod Her head. "You can do your work now!" I shooed as She quickly leaves my office.

(Otp)

"Hello, hon?" I called. "Yeah, were ready babe!" Jennie said which made me frown a bit. "Ugh- can we reschedule our dinner hon?" I asked. "But we're now ready babe!" She said. "Hon, we have a emergency here." I tried to stay calm. "So work is more important than us now?" She asked. "We lost a hundred million Jennie!" I said, I'm so stressed. "Are you mad?" She asked. "No, just eat at home." I said.

"I'll be home late, sorry honey." I added. "Eat dinner." She said as I just hummed and end the call.

(Call ended)

"The shareholders said they'll be here by six Boss." My secretary said I just hummed and lean my back on my chair with a deep, shaky sigh.

Jisoo's POV

"Good morning babe." I said as Rosè snuggles closer to me. "Good morning." She gave me a peck on my lips. "We did it last night." I grin making Her smack my arm. "I missed you, and your." She shyly chuckles making me chuckle as well. "She missed you too!" I winked. "You ready to have a our second child?" I asked. "We can have as many as you want babe." She said nipping my neck making me whimper a bit.

"I'm hard." I moaned. "I'm wet." She said before gasping my dick making me back my hips. "Aren't you going to marry me?" She asked. "I will, wait for it babe." I said rolling my eyes from the pleasure as She starts jacking me off. "You are such a turtle." She kissed my forehead and sat on my stomach, I sat up. "Ryujin's not home." I whispered to Her ear before licking it. "Your needy and so am I." I nibble Her neck down to Her chest.

"Stop teasing and do your thing babe!" She said making me smirk, I flipped us and I pinned Her to our bed. "Do what babe?" I hovered over Her. "Ji- AH!" She gasps as I entered Her without any warning. The two of us made love that day until we're tired, we really missed each other.

Jennie's POV

"Where are you?" I worriedly asked as Lisa haven't gone home until now. "It's almost past midnight." I mumble under my breath, I go to the kitchen to drink some water. "Mom? You still awake?" Eli asked. "I'm waiting for your dad, go back to sleep." I said. "I'll stay with you mom." He gave me a sweet smile. "How about you sleep on the couch while waiting for dad?" I asked as the two of us walk towards the living room.

"Mom. I already rested earlier, so why don't you rest first while I wait for dad?" He asked. "That won't do, fine just tell me if your sleepy." I said as He just chuckle and nodded.

(12:41 am)

"Mom? When are we going back to korea?" Eli asked. "We're supposed to go there by this week but, I think your dad had a little problem with the company." I said. "I heard dad lost a hundred million." He said with a worried face. "Where'd you heard that?" I asked. "It was on the news earlier when I was watching TV." He innocently said, my son is too young. "I think dad is really stressed by now." He said. "So stop fighting with Her." He added making me look at Him in puzzle.

"I heard you shouting at dad earlier for ditching our dinner." He said rubbing my back. "Mom, I know it's frustrating but, dad is in deep thoughts too." He said.

Lisa's POV

(5:39 am)

I just got home, I'm really tired but good thing we made the company that stole our ideas go down. Good thing we got our money back, I entered our house the maids usually wakes up at 6am but, why is the lights on? I walked towards the living room as the television was on but what shocked me was Jennie and Eli sleeping on the couch together. Did they wait for me? I kneel in front of them and admire my real home.

"Oh! Your home?" Jennie asked rubbing Her eyes with the back of Her hand. "Yeah, I'm sorry for last night hon." I said looking down. "It's fine, how's the company?" She asked before seating up. "We got the money back and our opponent's company is now down." I said seating next to Her. "What time is it?" She asked. "It's almost 6 in the morning." I said. "You haven't slept?" She worriedly asked.

"Then rest first, and can you bring Eli to His room?" She asked as I just nodded. "My morning kiss?" She cutely asked making me chuckle. "Wake me up later honey." I said before giving Her a long back on Her lips then Her forehead. "I love you." I said giving Her a sweet smile. "I love you too." She gave me Her gummy smile.

To be continued...