Chapter 4: A Meeting With The Grand Elder!

Začít od začátku

Weiss smiled.

"Oh, it's a new SDC invention my brother and I came up with. We decided to dub them, Capsule's." Weiss said.

"Amazing, but first can we come inside. Me and Ruby are exhausted." Jaune said.

Weiss then smiled and clapped her hands together.

"Not so fast, I got some good news. I just got done talking with Whitely earlier, and he said that we no longer need to worry about being stuck here. He said that both Oren and Fasha are on their way here. In fact, they're both in space right now. They should be here in five days!" Weiss said excitedly.

Both Ruby and Jaune were surprised, but ultimately happy that Oren was fully healed and was on his way already to Namek.

"B-But how? I thought you said that normal ships could take years to get to Planet Namek?" Ruby asked.

"Well, apparently it seemed that Whitely found the pod Oren came to Remnant on as a baby in one of the SCD's science labs. He completely upgraded it, and as of right now, both Oren and Fasha are training their brains out!" Weiss explained.

Both Jaune and Ruby were even more excited that both of their friends are arriving to help them. As this happened, Dende looked confused as to why his savior's were acting giddy all of a sudden.

(Meanwhile)

Vegeta was currently flying past the Namekian country side, until he spotted something in the distance. Vegeta smirked as he neared his target, a small Namekian village.

"Heh, as suspected." Vegeta chuckled.

Down below, Vegeta saw many Namekian's doing their daily routines. Parent's spending time with their children, farmers gathering crops, and Namekian's repairing houses. Vegeta landed in the middle of the square, and many Namekian's stopped what they were doing to see this new visitor to their village. Many of the Namekian's were either worried or curious as to why there was a stranger in their village, so the village's elder walked up to speak to Vegeta. However, Vegeta spoke up before the elder could say anything.

"I'm here for your Dragon Ball. Hand it over!" Vegeta demanded.

Many of the villagers were surprised that this stranger wanted their Dragon Ball, but how did he know it was there?

"Why do you want our village's Dragon Ball?" The elder said.

"I'm afraid that's my own business old man." Vegeta said rudely.

The old Namekian stared into Vegeta's eyes, and sensed an evil energy.

"Your heart is seeping with evil energy, you cannot have our Dragon Ball." The elder said.

Vegeta's smirk never left his face, as he held out his hand like a gun. He then proceeded to fire a small Ki blast towards a small Namekian child, evaporating him in the process. Everyone in the village looked horrified at the murder presented before them. Angered, many Namekian's rushed  towards Vegeta in hopes of attacking him. Instead, it became a bloodbath. Vegeta viscously slaughtered any and all of the Namekian villagers, even the one's that didn't take part in the fighting. Until finally, the only one left was the village elder, who was holding a dead Namekian child.

"Grr, y-you, you demon! Why? Why must you slaughter us!" The elder cried out

Vegeta sighed.

"I have a distinct feeling that you're not going to give me the Dragon Ball." Vegeta said.

The elder growled.

"No, never! I'll Never hand over our Dragon Ball to scum!" The elder yelled.

Vegeta chuckled.