"He probably hid or escaped"

"Good! That doesn't matter. Just burn it all. It will be a shame if the boy didn't escape. I'll be doing a good thing for him. That way, he can join his parents in the afterlife"

Evil laughter followed. The Judge couldn't take it anymore.

"Turn it off!" He said stroking his eyes. He looked to the side where Taehyung sat, head bent, shoulders shaking, fist clenched

Jin began. "You can see with these new pieces of evidence that Mr. Park is a criminal, a mindless murderer who has destroyed lives. He shouldn't be made to go Scott-free for this. We all know now the one who should be behind bars and it's not my client Kim Taehyung"

The Judge nodded his head.

"I have seen all pieces of evidence and heard your closing statement. Now, I'll present my final verdict"

There was pin-drop silence in the court. Mr. Park sat folding his arms looking clearly in disbelief.

"Mr. Kim though a pirate who stole from the rich and gave to the poor had honest intentions it doesn't stop the fact that he stole and engaged in some illegal activities. However, he didn't bring harm to anyone and showed great love to the community. For that, I announce that Mr. Kim Taehyung is free of all charges but as punishment for being a pirate, you are required to do one-year community service"

The left side consisting primarily of Taehyung's supporters all rose in jubilation, hugging one another. Taehyung broke down in tears

"As for Mr. Park, I'm ashamed to witness your evil atrocities. You were placed in a position of power, to help your people but what did you do? You added to the people's woes. You killed and murdered those who dared to stand in your way. You're a disgrace and I hope that men like you will one day be caught"

He eyed the other wealthy people seated at the right side of the Court. They immediately lowered their heads looking embarrassed.

The Judge shook his head.

"So, I hereby announce that Mr. Park be arrested immediately and a new case opened against him"

"No! No! You can't do that! I'm not going to prison!" He shouted.

"I rest my case. This Court session is over"

"Court!"

The Judge stood up and walked away.

Jeong Hana held Mr. Park who was thrashing around looking like a wild animal "Yeobo! Calm down. We will counter sue. I'll do everything within my power to ensure that you're out of there"

"Call my Lawyers. Find that idiot who did this to me" Mr. Park shouted.

"Don't worry. I will. This isn't over. You can trust me. I'll take care of everything"

Yoongi was silent. He didn't say a single word. He watched as Jimin ran to meet Taehyung whose handcuffs in his hands were removed. They embraced each other, crying on top of their shoulders.

Yoongi seethed within him. He couldn't bear to be here. Nothing was going well and very soon, everyone would find out what he did to Jungkook. He had to lay low and look for a perfect opportunity to execute his plan. After looking at the couple one last time, he sneaked out of the courtroom.

Everyone surrounded Taehyung congratulating him on his release.

"I'm so happy for you brother," Jin said

"It's all thanks to you Jin. I wouldn't have been released without your help"

"No mention. I'm your brother and a lawyer. If I don't get you out, who will?"

Hoseok shook Taehyung's hand.

"Glad you're back boss. We should throw a party to celebrate your return. How about that?"

Taehyung liked the idea. "That would be great"

"Awesome!"

Mr. Park was handcuffed and dragged across the Courtroom. He stopped to look at Jimin and Taehyung.

"You must be happy that you contributed to sending your father to jail"

Jimin couldn't speak so Taehyung did.

"At least for the sake of your son, can't you exhibit some sense of remorse"

"Remorse my foot!" Mr. Park spat. He was immediately dragged away. Hana passed Jimin eyeing him critically.

"It's your fault" She whispered before leaving. Jimin immediately broke into tears. Taehyung held him in his arms.

"It's alright my love, Don't blame yourself for doing the right thing"

"I feel so bad for my father. He did a terrible to you but I can't help feeling bad for him"

Taehyung pouted " I understand but you're looking much too sad. Aren't you happy that I'm free?"

Jimin smiled. "Of course I am. I'm overwhelmed with so much joy. You have no idea... I can't believe that I can finally hold you...touch you"

He pecked Taehyung's lips. The latter blushed and everyone around them was just embarrassed.

Jin rolled his eyes"Alright you two, I know you've been missing each other for so long but can you just wait till you both get home?"

They both giggled. All of a sudden, Jimin stumbled. Taehyung held him to prevent him from falling.

"Are you alright?"

Jimin sighed, holding his head "No...I feel... I feel..."

Suddenly, he fell straight to the ground. Taehyung knelt on the ground and pulled him into his arms.

"Jimin, what's wrong? Wake up!"

No response.

"He went closer to check his breathing. Taehyung was beyond himself with shock. He panicked, body trembling.

"He's not breathing! Jimin is not breathing!" He cried in a loud voice that screamed of intense fear and shook the entire crowd.

********************
A middle-aged woman stood in front of the door pressing the button beside it. There was no response.

"Young Master! Young Master!" She shouted. She desperately needed to get her purse which she had forgotten in a hurry when Mr. Yoongi had suddenly fired her without any explanation. Thankfully, she knew where the couple kept their spare key at the back of the house in case of an emergency so she hurried to the back door and grabbed the key hidden beneath the window pane.

She inserted it into the lock and opened the door. A strong stench immediately hit her. She covered her nose immediately.

Where was that smell coming from? Just a few days and this couple left their home in a deteriorating condition. There were cobwebs everywhere. She opened the window to let out air but it did nothing to minimize the horrid stench. She shook her head. It didn't matter. She was here to get her purse and maybe snag a few of the second Master's jewelry. Not that he ever noticed the other ones that went missing. He had too many to count.

She grinned to herself and walked towards his Chambers. The smell became more pungent. What was happening here? She stopped short when she noticed the door was wide open. Was he already inside. She took a step inside and what she saw nearly knocked the life out of her. She screamed at the top of her lungs.

To be continued...