I have no idea about what he asked me, but since he's so close, I might as well touch his forehead too!

I touch his forehead, he made a surprised noise in response.

Ooh, it really is like a rock!

I guess I should stop, his face is so red that I'm scared that he might collapse.

"You can touch mine too, Y/N!" Zenitsu says something that I didn't understand, since he sounded weirdly excited I just gave a blank smile in response.

"Amazing! Can I touch your forehead too?" Teruko says to Tanjiro.

"Of course!" He says, crouching to her level so she can touch it, his face already back to normal.

I get close to Inosuke corpse/collapsed body, crouching to get a better look at it.

Getting his bangs out of the way, I am finally able to see the big swelling on his forehead and damn, that seems like it hurts a lot.

Now that I remember, Tanjiro gave his haori to Inosuke in the anime, and probably convinced Zenitsu to cover him with his haori too...

Y/N looked behind her to stare at the burgundy boy and Zenitsu, but he wasn't making a move to take his haori out at all, in fact, he was completely ignoring the half dead Inosuke in the floor and was happily talking with the three kids.

Hello?? Weren't you supposed to be kind protagonist??

She thought in shock, looking back and forth at him and Inosuke.

Should I just leave him like that? He kicked my face and even grabbed my hair, so it's not like anyone would judge me for doing so, and I'm kinda mad about it too-

She frowned while glaring at his sleeping form, but his pretty face was really gaining some points with her.

Ah, whatever, a kind act never hurts anyone! I'm definitely not helping him because I like his face or something!

Y/N is a shallow person.

The girl runs in the direction of the boys, tugging Tanjiro sleeve.

"Tanjiro."

"Eh? Did you just say my name?!" He asks, excited since it's the first thing (that he could understand, at least) that she said to him that wasn't mochi.

"Tanjiro. Ha-" She forgot what the word was. Good job Y/N, her first try at communication, and she already failed miserably.

"Ha?" Tanjiro asks, happy at her attempt at talking.

She pouts, tugging his sleeve more harshly this time. "Ha…o-"

"Hao?"

Geez, why can't he just get it already?!

She thought, annoyed.

"Tanjiro, I think she wants your haori."

"Haori!" She repeats back, recognizing the word.

"Oh! Here!" He obediently hands it to her, she then turns to Zenitsu.

"Zen-"

"HERE! IT'S YOURS!" He exclaims, giving it to her before she could even finish speaking.

She goes back to Inosuke's collapsed body, putting one haori below his head like a pillow and the other haori over his body like a blanket.

After checking if he's comfortable, she goes back to the boys and the kids.

"Eek! she used my haori as pillow for him! What if he has fleas or something?!"

Zenitsu comments.

Tanjiro didn't really thought much about it, sure, he did consider covering the boar with his haori after he knocked him out, but he was still feeling a bit bitter about what he did to you , so he ended up forgetting about doing it.

But he was really impressed, for you to tend to Inosuke like that even though he was so mean to you, what a kind person you are!

This damn boar hitting and kicking my face, that's why he's an orphan-

Y/N thoughts were very far from kind.

"We should bury the corpses in the mansion." Tanjiro says to Zenitsu, Y/N tries to follow them into the house. "You stay here with the kids."

She tilts her head to the side, confused.

Right, she can't understand him.

He points to her, then the kids, and then the ground.

She slowly nods. Less work for her then.

Honestly speaking, I don't even think I have enough stomach to carry a dead body. But I should probably get used to it fast, since I will see a lot of them from now on.

B̸̢̾̂͝u̸̦̰̬̫̟͛̄̈́́̾̈́́͘͘t̶̻̻͋͒̏̓ ̵͇͌̀ý̴̘̒̀̈́́́́͆ŏ̴̧̢͖̓̏̓̉̃ǔ̷̢͉̘ ̸̘͒̊̔̄͋̎͝a̴̜͇̻̣̹̬̣̤̗̥͒̅l̷̠̺̤̝̝͉̈́̌ͅr̶͖̙͈̰̒͐̑̊͗͋̋̊̕͝ẽ̶̛̺͕̟͎͔̝̬̤̞͙̾̆̅̅ą̵̡̠̙̰͂̑̂̾̈́̃̔̿̄̋d̶̠̥̗̈ý̶̨̞̯̤͓̹̥̩̣̂̋̉ ̸̜̙̲̠͙͔̮̌̋s̸̳̙̥̅̀́̽̓̾͝ạ̶̓̂̓̌͒̓̋̕ŵ̸̹̫̭̖͚̍̀͊͂̚͝ ̷͙̫͚̯̭̹͔̯̥̻͌̅̀͂o̷̢̤̘̝͕̹̤̙̹͆̂̂̒̀̄n̴͖̮̝̗͎̬̓͛͒͌ē̷̡̛̯̳̯̯̽̏̿̂̉̚͝ ̵͔͇̞̩̌͑̽̇͆͊͜b̸̡̦͑͆̀̈́e̵̮̬̮̱̘͓̓͊̀̂́̓̉f̷̩͊̅̈́̈́͋ǫ̸͎̆́̏̂̚͘͠͝ŗ̵̠̩̜́̀̓̃͗̅̆̀͠ͅͅe̶̛͙͌́̐̚
̷̙͓̮͍̔̄̐̈̀̃̽̊̚
̸̛̳͍̟͎̏̓̿͛̈́͠͝I̸͚̭͊̌͂͒͊́̕̕ ̴̨͖̺̙̮̙̂͒̇̆̾̍͒̉͊͝d̵̳͙̾̈́͘ǐ̶̪̣̲̼̀̉d̵̢̧͍̭̗̼̩͖̜̣̆͒̑́̎͝͝?̶̛̻̗̠̜̙̳̹̫̅̓̍̚͜
̷̞̙̱̤̄̀̄̒
̷̤̬̔̅̏̎͛͆͘͝Ȳ̴̝́̓̃̂̅̀̎̌ͅǫ̶̰̥̺͓̱̬͔̳̔͋̔̃́͑͘͝͝ͅu̵̧̩̞̔̾͗̓̎͆ ̴̛͚̰͚̯̝͊̿̽́̿͗̈́̚ḍ̵̳̳͍̱̱̜̬̃͛͑͐̍o̶͇̰̺̘͖̲̮͗̏ṉ̶̢̣̞̱̲͖̀̈́'̷͉͙͚̠͔̰͎̲̪̿͋̑́̔t̷̤͍͒̈́ ̸̨̺̖̭̐̇͗̃̾͊̚̚͝͝r̸̡̹̳̤̣̘̝̽̈́̊̌́̕͝͝ͅȩ̶̨̦̺̬͍̏̂̓m̶̢̛̻͈̝̗͈͉͐͜͜ë̷̡͈́̋̓̀̆̅m̶̟͖̭͕̽͐b̷̨͉͉̩̼͉̣́́̿̂͠ͅe̴͈̖̼̋̔̌̊̾͂̂͝r̴̢̧͉͓͍̠̝̱̄͑̌̅͐̚̕?̴̧̮̤̜̖̥͍̝̅̀̐͋̓̄̓͊̕͘
̷̡̛̭̜̻͓̹͇̆̃͆̈́̕
̵̪̪͙̫͕͕͉͈̒̄̿̒̀͛̆͜N̷̢̧͎̲̪͎̜͎̒̍ȯ̵̙͖̆
̷͔̠̰͈̂̉͋͗ͅ
̸̼̬̐̀̂̆̈́̄̀̔͝I̵̡̥̪̭͕̬̽͑̑̈̔ẗ̴̢̢̪̝̯͍͉̣̟́̄͝ͅ ̷̖͈̰͓͕̊w̸͉̬̄͠ͅa̴͚̥̻̔͑͋̃͒͋̀s̶̯̈̍̊͆͝ ̸̖͙̭̣̣̮̘̱͓̇̈́̕s̵̟̺̜̳̮̾̉̏̅̒̀ǫ̴͖͚̺̻̠͎͑͆ͅͅm̸̪̔̈̑̍̕e̴̡͖̝͓̯̺͔̟̽͆͑̌̾̀̐͊̍͒o̶͔̠̖̫͇̠̍̍͜͠͝n̵̨̡̗̦͈̝͑̃ê̴̤̙̙̭͉̂ ̴̜͕̜͔̖̝͙͇̩̀i̸̼̺̭͇͈̳̽m̵̹͉̗̼̮̓p̶̧̢̘͊̒̋ơ̴̬͈̓̏̑͊̿̏̂͝r̶̢̠̭̦̘͓̠̬͊̓̾̍̽͐̇͐̕͠ţ̸̱͆̂̉̽̐̉͑͝a̵̞̦͉͖͔͖̯̘͉̅̈́̓͑̇͘͠͝ń̸̛̞̳͔͍̖͂t̶̹̪͚̭̫̝̘͙͉̽̒͂̄̋̈́̚̕̕͜ ̴̧̩̠̱̹̤̻͇͙̀̈̇͋̾̈́̄̆͆͘t̷̨̺̬̙̳̤̾̓̉̓̅́̕̚̚͝õ̵̧̨̺̳͉̜͑̊͌̋̕ ̴͇͎͖̼͇̋́͌͝y̶̦͍̹̣̼͖͎͎̾o̴̢̡͎͚͓̬͓̙̺͊͆̑̀̊̈́̌ư̷̧̘͉͚̦̬͂̌̿
̶̻͔̙̯͎̮̩̯̳̀̚͠
̷̧̢̞̱̦̪̹͍̓͒̍͑̈́̎͂͠͝͝W̷̼͍̌̆͒ḩ̴̭͎̪̗̱̭͎̋̋̃o̷͔̯͕̭͙̣̪͇̘̓͘?̸̯̜̫̩̮͉͕̑̕
̵͖̪̜͖͖̺̲̎̿
̵̧̱͔̟̪͎͐̑̄I̶͉̤̽̊͛͝ţ̶̪̬̟̻͔̞͙̹̀̓̈̊͊ ̷̤͓̣͗̽͠w̵͍̠̝͙̺͍̣̗̎́̀͜͠a̴̢̺̭̰̣̼̱̳̕s̶͕̫̐͗̚.̵̡͉͇̟̫͍̲͐͊̈́͑̉̅̚.̸͎͛͐͐.̵̖̩͕̈́͗̈́

...?

I woke up to a scream, was I daydreaming again?

Seems like Inosuke woke up, oh well.

What did a daydream about anyway? I can't really remember.

Nah, it probably wasn't anything important...right?