Final

4 days before mating ceremony.

"W-What! Tell me this is a joke, tell me it's a prank...please" she begged the man standing before her.

"I'm sorry..." He gulped. His eyes let out a tear seeing the state of woman once he loved.

"Jimin... We were fine before a week, where did we go w-wrong. I'm sorry if I did something wrong-" she chocked on her words. She breathed heavily.

"I'm the one who is wrong here. I'm the cause of every mess that happened. I'm really sorry" he had his head hung low.

"You regret being with me?" Her heart clenched at her own words.

"No-No I'd never regret the moments that I spent with you, They are my precious ones which I'll remember till my last breath." She nodded

"I'm sorry again.. I just... I don't want to hurt her even more. I was an asshole, she suffered a lot because of me. I don't want to be selfish this time" he stuttered.

"Just be happy chim..."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2 days before mating ceremony

"Y/n.. you need something?" He asked the figure who is busy reading a book.

"I'm fine.. thanks jimin" she smiled warmly at him.

Jimin and y/n became a lot closer than before. Y/n doesn't feel pain anymore, jimin always stays beside her and make sure she is safe and comfortable. She was surprised by his sudden change, she felt like she was with a different person. She liked his change, she felt loved.

"Ms. Y/n... Alpha wants to see you" beta informed her.

"Yeah.." she nodded and started walking towards alpha's (jimin dad) direction.

She knocked the door, once she heard a faint come in she entered the room.
She bowed to him.

"Yes alpha"

"The mating ceremony is nearing so I wanted to have a talk about that." Alpha said.

"O-okay"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mating ceremony.

Crowd gathered, y/n wiped the sweats in her forehead. She saw the man standing in front of her with a wide grin. She loved the smile on his face. His eyes disappear every time he smiles, she loved that.

She remembered the alphas words once again. 'if you don't want to get hurt either reject him or accept rejection' She hoped the man in front of her will never hurt again.

He held her hands assuring everything will be alright. 'Dont panic, I'm right here' he said using her mind link. She nodded.

I'm sorry for everything y/n, I promise I'll never hurt you again... Never again... He said himself looking into the eyes of his lovely mate standing in front of him.

Soon the celebration began. Alpha's  mating ceremony are'nt like normal one.
Alpha's mate and alpha take their oath respectively and after that the alpha wolf takes the throne and his mate receive her title as a Luna. Then the couples are sent to have their special moment in which the alpha marks his mate. 

'y/n... Take your oath' jimin reminded her mate using mind link, who was in her own world. She blinked twice and gulped before starting to speak.

Quick flashback...
A day before mating ceremony

"Y/n..."

"You- what are you doing here, how did you enter..."

"Y/n, first listen to me please."

"Go ahead"

"I'm pregnant..."

"Congra-"

"With jimin's pups"

Present

"I Kim y/n, accept the rejection"
She stood still in her human form, a untold truth is, you won't die when you accept your rejection yourself either you'll live as a human or wolf.

'my Wolfie is gone' a tear rolled down her cheek.

He became stiff, crowd gasped. He felt the connection between them is lost. She tried to mind link her but nothing worked. His eyes began to tear up.

He saw her slowly tumbling her way towards the exit. He lost her, his precious one, the one he wanted to protect. He knew he was wrong. 
'I'm sorry y/n'

She crossed the border of the pack, she felt all her ties break.

You didn't love me jimin. You still love her and I'll never be her. You just..... You just felt sorry for hurting me. I'm letting you go jimin. Have a good life with your loved ones. Good bye jimin.

Author..

Wait for epilogue 💕 Also please read my another book ALPHA'S MISTAKE  if you like werewolf fanfics💖