Chap 2

Some months before...

"Happy birthday y/nie.." "Happy birthday my daughter" she hugged them before speaking "thanks Mom thanks Dad..."
"Aigoo, my cute y/nie has grown up so much... " Her mother fake cried making the other two giggle..
"Don't worry mom... I'm always your little y/nie..." She hugged her mother again..
"So...any plans for today?" Her father asked, she nodded.
"Nothing much dad... This birthday I wanna...spend it alone... I wanna have a walk in the forest... Spend time... for myself" she said making her parents smile fondly..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

She walked through the forest enjoying the sweet scent of the nature... She loved it... She loved the beauty of nature precisely. Cool breeze hit her, her curly black hair moved elegantly.. She was enjoying it until.... She inhaled the faint smell... The smell of lavender, chocolates and rain, her favorites smells mixed together beautifully which attracted her... She removed her clothes and turned into her wolf form and moved towards that direction. Every passing minute the scent became stronger indicating she was in the right path..

'mate' her wolf purred in delight. She closed her eyes and inhaled the intoxicating scent but in a swift moment she was attacked and captured by another wolf, not a normal one but an alpha. Their eyes locked. It felt like the time stopped. Seriously bond between mates is not a joke. She fell for him at the first sight.

Alpha stood up shifted to it's human form forgetting he'll be naked.. Her eyes widened realizing who is her mate 'jimin' and widened even more seeing him naked. 'i wish I could touch those abs and that-' oh shut up y/n.... She mentally slapped herself.

He went behind a large tree where he placed his clothes, he wore them and returned back to her while she stood there still in her wolf form.
He sighed before speaking..
"So.... you are my mate huh..." She just nodded to his comment.
"Transform to your human form, I wanna see who you are.." he said but she kept silent..
"I said transfo-." The realization hit him...
"You don't have cloths?" She nodded making him sigh..
'stupid wolf' he said but she heard it..

"Look she-wolf. I personally don't like the idea of mates or something like that, I want to have family with the person I love not someone destined.....I have a lover and I love her to death... so..." She guessed his next sentence.. she didn't want to be rejected. She can't go through the pain of rejection and die on her birthday...

She howled to cut off his words and began to run so fast.... She didn't care about the wounds on her paws created by friction of running so long... She wanted to escape from this cruel reality..

She reached her pack house... Fortunately no one was there, she didn't want anyone to see her in this state... She ran to her room shut the door... She sat in the cold floor tears left her eyes one by one and she sobbed for hours... She felt helpless, she always had a dream of having a family with her mate but now it's all crushed..

Fate wanted to hurt her even more I guess... Her breath became uneven, the heat rose up... She felt pain all over her body, her eyes welled up with tears again... Freshly made burns started to cover her body... She felt like dying. she yelled due to the pain. She lost almost all her energy...Her eyes slowly began to close..

Her heart ached due to realization.. it was her mate.It's full moon meaning she can see glimpse of her mate. The flashes of his mate came in front of her eyes.
He had her best time while she was drowning in pain...
'the pain in my body is nothing compared to my heart seeing my mate making love to his lover' she thought before closing her eyes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you